If you are already getting a full night's rest, reach for the 10-Minute Supercharger.

You'll feel nicely rested, mentally alert, and back up to full energy. You might need to give yourself another 10 minutes to get your bearings, but that is typically all you need.

If you see a pattern of being tired at the same time every day, get a jump on it. Listen to the 10-Minute Supercharger before tiredness would set in. If you get tired mid-afternoon, for example, listen around noon. That should keep the lulls from coming.

[Linked Image]Yes, you could listen mid-afternoon to pull yourself out of it, but if you have the discipline to listen earlier, you'll find yourself able to maintain your energy without getting tired.

Plan on listening daily for about a week. If that doesn't reset how you use your energy, keep listening for about a month. It took me about a month when we first introduced this Paraliminal, but I kept listening daily for a few months, because I loved how I felt.

If you are really tired just before bed, listen to it then. It will not keep you up. Instead it will drain tension from your body and grogginess from your mind so you can easily fall asleep and wake up refreshed.

As you fall asleep is how you wake up.

If you fall asleep exhausted, you wake up exhausted. If you fall asleep rested, you wake up rested.

Try it out now. It's only 10 minutes! And…make a note to review your day just before bed, because you will surely notice your day went better in the hours after listening then the hours before.

That's the power of Paraliminals guiding your nonconscious mind to create the best life ever.

To learn more about the 10-Minute Supercharger and all our other Paraliminal programs, please click here.