Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mayuri Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm currently involved in two completely different transactions with lawyers that are causing me grief. Amazingly it is my own lawyers that I'm struggling with, and both issues are around money (and time to a degree).

Can anyone please suggest any paraliminals either singular or in combination, that may help me successfully have these lawyers on side with me, and saving me money instead of losing it for me (or overcharging me).

I can't tell if the problem is me, them, the system, or the energy of the reality I'm creating in my world. I suspect it's all of these things, but who knows...

I want to be free of lawyers, conflicts, legal transactions and money issues.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks
M.x

Learning Strategies Admin

Talking to Win, Power Thinking and Sale Leap would be a productive combo for communication.

Sales Leap has the additional benefit of building confidence as well.

Power Thinking, when you're thoughts are strong you have something to lead communication with.

Talking to Win is ideal for communicating with concurrency.

Use letting go to deal with the "I want to be free of lawyers, conflicts, legal transactions and money issues. " thought. What you resist must persist. Let it go and change comes about.

Alex

Mayuri Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex, this is brilliant advice thank you! I will start on these straight away!

(By the way, I'm having great success following your advice on seperate threads I've raised questions on. Thank you hugely! The impacts of these successful changes are far-reaching and hugely appreciated.)

Mayuri Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex

I'm working my way through the combination you recommended in prep for a meeting on Wednesday. In meantime just needed to let you know that I listened to Letting Go just as you advised. I fell asleep listening. When I woke up the next morning, imagine my delight when I no longer feel the same old stressful restrictive way!!! I just don't have those thoughts anymore, and when I check, they don't even make sense to me anymore emotionally or intellectually.

I will listen to it one more time to get a full clean up, but already I feel so much freer and lighter and cleaner. Like Wednesday will just be another meeting and we'll get through it easily enough.

WOW!!!! I did not feel this way before. I just feel so much freer and cleaner and lighter and easier.... 😊😊😊😊😊

So feeling very happy in this regard 😊😊😊😊😊

Can't wait to discover what lies in the other side of the full Paraliminal sequence you suggested!

Just it case you didn't realise it, you totally rock Alex! Big big thank you brother!!!! 🙏👍💛

Glad to hear about your excellent progress. I cannot take credit though. It's the person who uses the Paraliminals who makes the changes smile

Alex

Mayuri Offline OP
OP Offline

Lol, thank you! (Modesty and humility, I'll add those to the list of attributes I want to develop too. Lol, so thank you again!)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved