Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Lol, your last line made me laugh!

Great work dbo. Inidentified a number of conflicts, but when I listened to the Paraliminal I think I was too general with my purpose. Maybe I need to get more specific like you. I'll try this. Thanks for sharing 👍

dbo Offline

The manual for New Behavior Generator recommends: "Listen to this session for each behavior that prevents your success."

So, I am going to go methodically through my list of conflicting behaviors, one at a time. (And I expect my list will grow as I work with this Paraliminal.)

Is there a Paraliminal for patience? hahaha

Yes, you're so right it does, I remember reading that now.

Funny you should say that about patience, Alex already mentioned it to me in one of my other posts. I thought I'd worked on Letting Go of impatience, looks like I need to address it again. Thanks for the insight!

I'll definitely try it your way, I'll go through my list and see which intuitively stick out as biggest offenders. If the 20/80 rule applies, homing in on the key pillars should bring the rest of them tumbling down like a pack of cards also.

Dbo, this is really helpful to share this exchange with you. I'm confident I'm going to nail this sleep thing once and for all!

New History Generator next...

Learning Strategies Admin

As a side kick, you can use the gratitude Paraliminal when you feel impatient. When you're grateful for what you have the mind has no room for impatience.

Use the New Actions Generator to shift your evening activities once you decide what you prefer them to be.

Alex

Ah great new angle to come at it from!

...,,I've just checked and see I don't have the Gratitude one as part of the Ultimate You library. I can work on this consciously though of course. Do you know if there is another Paraliminal in the Ultimate You library I could use to perform a similar function to the Gratitude Paraliminal?

I will use the New Action Generator though. I'll listen to this one today.

Thank you Alex 👍

dbo Offline

Mayuri, do you have the Happy For No Reason Paraliminal in your Paraliminal library? I listened to that Paraliminal once a week during the month of June, and when Alex mentioned Gratitude, I thought of Happy For No Reason immediately. In the manual for Happy No Reason, one of the Benefits is:

"Cultivate gratitude, forgiveness, and compassion for others, and let the love in your heart lead your actions."

Alex, thanks for the recommendation of the Gratitude Paraliminal to help with cultivating patience. I read the description in the Gratitude manual, and it sounds fantastic!

Yes I do dbo, thank you, great suggestion! I have not listened to it at all yet, so this will be a first. God knows I could do with being Happy For No Reason, my family would definitely appreciate this!!!

Plus, the benefits that you listed are Awesome. I definitely want to be this person!! Double thanks for the recommendation! 🙏😊

Last edited by Mayuri; 08/20/17 10:32 PM.

Happy for No Reason, for patience, I also recommend Simplicity.

Alex

Super, thanks Alex 👍

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved