Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
dbo Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been using a sequence of Paraliminals that were suggested for working on my sleep issues....

I started with New Behavior Generator-A, on August 18. New Behavior Generator helped me to become aware of the conflict between my Outer Mind (Conscious Mind / Will) and my Inner Mind (Nonconscious Mind). It was also very helpful in helping me to developing my partnership with my Higher Self (Nonconscious Mind).

I was originally planning to listen to New Behavior Generator daily for each conflicting behavior, but a lot of other issues started to surface and distracted me, so that I never got around to listening to New Behavior Generator....

By August 22, I had regrouped, and I listened to New Behavior Generator-A again for another of my conflicting behaviors for the sleep issue.

The following morning (August 23), I woke up one minute before my alarm was going to go off, with the thought in my mind to listen to the New History Generator Paraliminal. I was planning to use the New History Generator for my sleep issues, but my other issues distracted me so that I never got around to listening to New History Generator that day....

The next morning (August 24), I decided to listen to New History Generator-A for one of the issues that had resurfaced during the past week, as this was a long-standing issue for me and I felt that it was sabotaging my sleep. When I was listening to New History Generator-A, I had trouble defining the different paths, but afterwards I realized that it was because, in my life, I was vacillating / oscillating between conflicting beliefs and strategies. I had the insight that there was a strong correlation between my degree of Clarity and my success in life.

So, my new goal was to clarify my thinking....

Even though my original plan was to listen to a Paraliminal every day, I decided that it would be more effective to give each Paraliminal more time to incubate. The next Paraliminal in the recommended sequence was New Option Generator, and I prepared by PhotoReading the New Option Generator manual and then activating the manual later in the day. In the past week or two, I have been PhotoReading and using various activation methods with the Natural Brilliance book, as part of the exercises for the PhotoReading course. I had purchased the Natural Brilliance course, because I was interested in learning more about Direct Learning (as an alternative to manual activation in PhotoReading), and my plan has been to follow the PhotoReading course with Natural Brilliance. When I was practicing the Super Reading / Dipping activation technique on Natural Brilliance, I decided to try something different, and I did a search on the word "oscillation" and practiced Dipping by reading a sentence / paragraph at the various places where the word "oscillation" occurred. I was drawn to the section on the New Option Generator, and wondered if this was related to the New Option Generator Paraliminal. In the New Option Generator manual, it says that:

"Through the years, New Option Generator has remained central to the Learning Strategies Corporation approach of helping people break through to higher levels of success. The Natural Brilliance book and personal learning course are predicated on the fabulous results attributed to this protocol."

On August 26, I woke up nine minutes before my alarm was going to go off. I had been dreaming about my #1 issue, an issue where I feel "stuck", like a victim, etc. My inner guidance told me to listen to New Option Generator-A first thing in the morning for this issue, instead of practicing Spring Forest Qigong like I usually do. While listening to New Option Generator-A, I noticed that I have been focusing on my fears and not my desired feelings about this issue. At the point in New Option Generator where you put your hands together, I put my hands together in the prayer posture in front of my heart center, and it felt perfect. After listening to New Option Generator, I began to feel new ideas / options trickling in.... As suggested in the New Option Generator manual, I plan to listen to New Option Generator-B this evening right before going to bed, and let it incubate all night while I am sleeping and dreaming. In the meantime, I am going to keep my mind open to new ideas and strategies....

While my original plan was to use the Paraliminals to work with my sleep issue, I have been using each of the Paraliminals to work on a different issue. The next Paraliminals in the sequence (after listening to New Option Generator-B) are the Belief Paraliminal and the Dream Play Paraliminal.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

And at the same time you're moving to a better sleep. It's significant that you discovered other challengesyou needed to consider.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved