Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Everyone

I have started level 4 which has raised many questions so revisiting levels 1 - 3 of the course, and need clarification please:

1) With the Diamond FS facets, when a certain colour facet is required in an area, is the whole facet put there or do I cut them? e.g. it states lilac colour facet (release) in SE, but violet colour is attached (for forgiveness) to the lilac facet.

2) Is it ok to put wind chimes in bedrooms for cures? I know we should not sit or lay directly under them but not sure if they are ok to have in bedrooms. I forgot to mention that I have 2 and 5 mountain and water stars in the centre which needs moving metal qi to cure. My bed is in the centre of my bedroom.

3) I understand that we use the colour blue or black to represent water in the bedroom, but how do we represent 'moving water qi' in the bedroom, is it the colours but on a bigger scale (dont really want to repaint the bedroom) or can somethin else be used?

4) Can the living room (as an example) represent the 9 sections of the compass when placing cures, or is it the whole floor plan of the house that has to be used? The reason I ask is because my living/dining room is an L shape and we dont really use the dining room (which is the darker area) and any cures placed in that area are not seen.

Thank you in advance.

With gratitude

J

Last edited by jenny7; 04/26/17 08:55 AM. Reason: Missed vital info

Hi Jenny,

1) You can cut it out or just simply turn it so that the facet you need is on top and the other below.

2) I think you don't need to worry about the center of the room. Just look up the stars in general for your room and don't worry about the center stars. If you happen to have a disaster or illness star in your bedroom and you need a wind chime as a cure then you can place it in the respective area of your bedroom. For example, let's say you have a 2 and 5 in your Southeast bedroom, then place a windchime in the Southeast corner of your room. I guess that your bedroom is not in the center of your home, so just forget about them.

3) Moving water is too yang for a bedroom, therefore we use the color. For example, if you have a Southwest bedroom with the stars 8 and 1 then place a blue image, maybe of moving water in the Southwest corner of your bedroom.

4) You can use the living room if you have missing sectors or an abundance star that is flushed away in the bathroom or kitchen (or if you want to place your cards or the facets). But I feel it's more effective to activate the energies directly in the respective sectors (and it's even better to use the respective corner or wall for the activation in these sectors). If you have to place a wind chime or a bubbling fountain in the sector of your dining room - do it there. If you place too many activations in one room the energy might get scattered or confused and you have to put more effort into the activations. And you don't know what will happen - maybe you feel inclined to use the dining room more often after you placed your cure/activation there.

Good luck!
Astrid

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Astrid

Thank you for responding to my post. Really appreciated.

Just wanted to mention that water images are not allowed in bedrooms either but I can activate the bedroom with colours that represent water (e.g blue etc).

All the best
J

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved