Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86696 10/03/17 02:45 AM
Patty14 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I was wondering if it's recommended to put all four goal cards in my personal best direction even though I was going to work on just the Success goal first?

Or do you recommend filling out all four goal cards and doing like Monday is Success day, Tuesday is Health day, Wednesday is Relationship day, etc? I'm just not sure how to go about this. Is it possible to work on all four goals at the same time? Or maybe two at the same time?

Thank you,

Patty

Learning Strategies Admin

Yes put them all up. And focus on your main goal. I recommend staying focused on one goal at a time. Not trying to combine them when listening to a session. The non-conscious mind understands what you want, just give it a first thing first focus.

Alex

Patty14 Offline OP
OP Offline

Great! thank you Alex! So just to be clear, I should stick with only the Success recording until I have reached the Success goal? And if it takes 6 months or more do I just stick with it? Is it ok to stop the Success recording for a day or so if I need to focus on a health issue like a cold coming on or something like that?

Patty

No need to stick with just one, that's the point of having choice. Focus on one at a time. Yes in a day you might have to wash your dishes and your clothes. You do one at a time Wash the dishes separately from your clothes. We've seen people try to combine washing clothes and their dishes while sitting in the bath tub, when you think about it that type of multitasking just isn't as efficient as having one completed after the other. They usually take just the same amount of time and mix your intention and focus.

Like that, give your attention to one goal at a time. While you're waiting for something that needs to happen with one goal, see what you can do for another.

Alex

Patty14 Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok, I think I've got it! Thanks for your time and words of wisdom :-)

Patty

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved