Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Dear All,
I would appreciate your advise on which paraliminal to use for the following situation. I am anthropology student and I am currently preparing myself for field work. It seems to be quite difficult to find informants - build up relationships and networks with people I could spend time with and hang out for my research. Since I am doing my research on a rather sensitive topic it is difficult to get access to people. However, as I want to conduct my research within two-three LGBT Muslim organisations it is pivotal for my research to get access. I´m going to have meetings with people from the organisations and I am regularly writing e-mails in order to get access to people.
I was wondering if you could recommend me any paraliminal that is going to help me build up that network - maybe also one that strenghtens my commuication and especially listening skills.
Thanks! I appreciate your help!
Best,
Julia

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Use Instantaneous Personal Magnetism, Sales Leap, Talking to Win and Self-Esteem Supercharger. Those will help with communication. I'd also add Positive Relationships to that as networking is about building relationships.

Alex

OP Offline

Dear Alex,
Thank you very much for your advise! That really helps! Im gonna try the paraliminals you mentioned.
Best,
Julia

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved