Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86849 11/10/17 03:50 AM
Bilal Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex! Can you please tell me how long I should listen to New Behavior Generator to have a memory like of my friend who reads once and understand and retain that information quickly no mater how complex the material is... I am a medical student and have to study a lot... currently I am listening to memory supercharger and personal genius and observed a improvement in my memory... But I want to acquire a memory system like of my friend... I also have genius code and photo reading course but couldn’t start yet coz of tight schedule.....
Thx..

Bilal #86852 11/10/17 08:46 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend doing Borrowed Genius from the Genius Code Course, if you want to enhance skills like that of someone you know. (Try Instantaneous Personal Magnetism if you don't have the Genius Code Course.)

To read once and understand what you read requires focus and concentration and a lot of reading. If you want to spend less time reading use the PhotoReading system. Learn to read for a purpose and read for meaning. And apply a memory system like the ABC list from Memory Optimizer course or any other memory system you know. Use what you know.

If you're studying use Personal Genius prior to the days studying.

New Behavior Generator - use that applying the good study skills you know.

One tip for studying that I recommend to folk using the PhotoReading system, use blocks of 20-minutes, take a break of no less than 3 minutes, stretch drink some water, check in on your goal, you still focused or side-tracked? Get back on purpose and do another 20-minute block repeat and after a 3rd 20 minute block you're on the top of an hour for studying. Take a 15 minute break. A quick review of your mind-maps notes take a little longer , at least take 3 minutes or so just to review what you learned decide what you want to learn next. That aids memory.

Never- ever study for more than 4 hours and never without a break. Four hours is the magic point of unlearning. Stuff that made sense suddenly makes no sense and a break doesn't help you retrieve it.

20 minutes is the block working in harmony with the hippocampus and memory.

Alex

Bilal Offline OP
OP Offline

That’s great... Thx Alex...

Bilal Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex one more question please... I have recently bought the paralimnals resets as well... which reset you advice the most suitable in my scenario... Focus or success reset??
Thx

Bilal #86863 11/13/17 08:32 AM

Focus

Alex smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved