Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi coaches!

I live in Munich Germany. The thing is Munich is in the south of Germany and the area where I lived for 4 years was in the south of Munich and SOUTH IS MY WISDOM DIRECTION.
There is no doubt about this that these 4 years were the most revolutionary for me in terms of events and happenings that stretched my consciousness to a whole new level. my wisdon for sure have grown exponentially cool
....At the moment, Im living in SOUTH-EAST which is another good direction for me...BUT now I am planning to move to an area which is North-West...The apartment is just perfect for me but this one of my worst directions...

My question is how important this factor can be?...city is more important or the area?

Thank you in advance for your guidance

Love,

Ummehani

Hi umehani9,

If South is your wisdom direction then you are a number 9 and Northwest would be your worst direction. But I wouldn't overrate the area within the city (are you moving to Pasing or Ober-/Untermenzing?). A good neighbourhood is always a good thing, but from my experience the facing direction of the door of the house or apartment is more important. I would take care that the door of your apartment and your bed face a good direction - and your oven as well (see Essentials Course p. 17). If the oven does not face a good direction, then you can use a portable cooker ;-)

Greetings from Frankfurt am Main,

Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 11/13/17 01:21 PM.
OP Offline

Hallo Astrid ;-)

Its good to hear from you...Thank you for the feedback...No its 3 stations away from Untermenzing, its called Karlsfeld...
Ok yes...I must go there and see the direction of my door, I haven't yet signed the contract so I will look all these things...

:-)

Greeting from München!!!!!!!!!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved