Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#86940 11/27/17 11:47 AM
OP Offline

Dear Alex
Could you tell me where is the energy center of Photoreading system? For example,Eyebrow wheel?Or other wheel.
You know I learn the spirituality knowledge recently. So can you tell me where ? And I am sorry for my poor English writing.
Thank you !

chenxian #86945 11/28/17 08:35 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

For Reading and PhotoReading, use the tangerine technique, it triggers the focus points of the brain.

Alex

OP Offline

Where does the focus of the tangerine technique that focus on the brain? Brain nuclear?

chenxian #86952 11/29/17 10:26 AM

Have you read the PhotoReading book? The Tangerine Technique is explained in it. It explains how to use it.

Alex

OP Offline

OK Thank you!

OP Offline

Dear Alex,
After reading PhotoReading book, I have some problem. I need your help.
1, I think step1 to step3 are information input and step4 to step5 are information output, am I right?
2, Why did I dream paper that have lots of words ,but I didn't know the meaning in my dream?
3, How can I achieve the phenomenon that PhotoReadingBook describe?
4,What would heppen if I only play step1,2,3,5 whithout step4 ?

chenxian #86968 12/02/17 03:08 AM

Being human it requires in and out flow in all the steps.

Determine what you want from the book.. look for it. they are your outward flow steps.

2. Dreams are often metaphors. What you saw in the dream was the mind processing the information. You may have understood it during the dream state and not understood it on waking up. That's usually because one hasn't learned to understand their dream language.
3. Use the system, follow all the steps and do it often. Don't hope or work for spontaneous activation, that becomes manual activation, you may as well use the manual activation taught since we know that works well.
4 Why would you skip postviewing? That is where we check that the book does in fact satisfy our purpose and we can refine it if needed. This is the best step of the system in my experience. I can be finished with a book from a simple Postview. It's not unusual to come across books that don't contain the information they imply on the cover.

Alex

OP Offline

Dear Alex,
I am too lazy to use manual activation.Usually, I just PhotReading and hope more spontaneous activation. But you know , during manual activation, it didn't give me some imagine feel such as some word jump to your view that PhotoReadingBook describe. However, manual activation make feel ordinary , just only solve problems and get knowledge.
So if manual activation just common but not imagine feel or other unbelievable phenomenon?
Other phenomenon I fought is while I just PhotReading some book about writing without manual activation, it's unbelievable that after some days I can write some composition that writing style take after the book I had PhotReading. But I cannot use and don't know the specific writing-skills and words in the book.
So if step3 PhotReading can get somethings about thinking level or inspiration but not specific skill?

chenxian #86977 12/04/17 09:15 AM

Manual activation allows you to get your reading done 3 to 15 times faster than traditional reading. I recommend developing your manual activation skills.

If you're "too Lazy" manual activation beats traditional reading.

What does traditional reading feel like? Success with PhotoReading and activation, isn't going to 'feel' like you imagine it. It usually feels similar to traditional reading, you just recognise you have the information you seek and it's somewhere in your had.

If the phenomenon is "unbelievable" you won't get it.

All skills improve with doing. PhotoReading isn't going to give you a skill beyond PhotoReading (if you use the system). It will give you the know how on topics that you read. And unless you apply what you read, you cannot develop the skill beyond knowing about it.

You need to "do" if you want to become skilled at something.

Alex

OP Offline

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
I can't understand your means completely.
“If the phenomenon is "unbelievable" you won't get it.”
I am sure that after PhotReading several English books without manual activation, I finished my English reading exam better than usually. I don't know why and misunderstand that maybe step3 is magical . You know PhotReadinBook has lots of magical examples.

chenxian #86982 12/04/17 11:25 AM

Nothing about the system is magical. It uses skills you naturally have.

Unbelievable -means you cannot believe it. If you cannot believe it you won't see it.

Alex

OP Offline

Haha oh right.

OP Offline

Dear Alex,
What is the differences between Photoreading system and common speed-reading? You know the common speed-reading is ought to enlarge our eyes view. But PhotReading make me master knowledge points directly.
So I want to know how to make use of them more perfectly.

chenxian #87071 12/29/17 08:41 AM

The PhotoReading step allows you to let the preconscious processor handle the information.

If you want to perfect anything, do it more. In other words. PhotoRead and activate more books.

Alex

OP Offline

Dear Alex,
Recently, I find that the third step is useless.
I use the other steps to find answers just enough quickly.
I am confused. I can't differ whether the third step had take effort. My friend told me that she feels be similar to the book after using third step.

chenxian #87299 03/16/18 09:12 AM

You doing the other four steps?

Alex

OP Offline

yes, but not complete steps

chenxian #87306 03/19/18 09:40 AM

What are you doing for the other steps?

Alex

OP Offline

I think, I am misunderstanding Photoreading.
Before the pass question that I though step 3 is useless, I think Photoreading is just like search dictionary by purpose .
In fact , I did not understand what is Active. As the book describe step 4 can help me inhence my understanding level.
By the way , when I saw this description, I did not to realize that it is means that what I understand is come from the subconscious mind.
Now , sometimes , I fell tired to catch the key words in the book. There is too many key words. I fell weak to do that.
But during I catch key words , I find that I can understand somethings automatically. However , many key words did not associate my purpose.

chenxian #87318 03/22/18 09:01 AM

The 5 steps of the system are

1. Prepare,
2. Preview.
3. PhotoRead
4. Postview
5. Activate

The PhotoReading step is not searching, nothing is consciously read during that step. You're letting your mind take in the information for the preconscious processor to handle.
I know you might not understand what I just wrote, so, I suggest during the PhotoReading step, you turn the book upside down and flip the pages as fast as comfortable before your eyes. Say the chant to keep your focus directed at the book.

Activate in layers to build conscious comprehension,
Limit keywords to about 18. You won't need more during postviewing and form a question you want the author to answer for your purpose.

Alex

OP Offline

18? Usually I catch 30 or more of them. So how many pages that the book has ? Or no matter pages ? just catch about 18? I often catch them from directory.
Also, I find when I practice book that not my major professional books , I can understand the meanings automatically.
But such as super-read , skip and so on, I am unconfident sometimes.

chenxian #87328 03/23/18 09:48 AM

Whole book or chapter if it's a textbook, you only need 18 or so to start forming questions you want the author to answer.

If you're not finding much during superreading and dipping or skittering, it means you haven't asked a question for the author to answer. Without a question it is like searching a haystack without knowing what you're looking for. You might even find the needle in the haystack and throw it away, because you don't know that's what you're looking for.

Ask questions. Skitter if superreading and dipping is too rushed for the text or if it's a textbook.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you very much!sometimes I am not confident for what I understand and thinking am I right? thought I can judge by the books' logistics , not all books.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved