Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86529 08/24/17 09:32 AM
lupek2 Offline OP
OP Offline

I like to read. I'll slowly peruse a book because I say to myself I don't have time to photoread, but I never finish what I read when I read slowly. It's as if I'm addicted to slowly reading tomes. I have at least over find hundred books I want to read its getting stressful. I've made this work for me before. I read books and half an hour after photo reading I felt as if I had all the information I needed. I photo read them later felt as if I had no information I needed but now feel as though I have enough now - sort of. Is my mind playing tricks on me? I feel so unmotivated to photoread. How do I overcome this?

There's one book about martial arts it teaches you how to learn martial arts and everything else 10x faster than normal. But after activating once I can't make heads or tales of it. I know I should of activated again but I was stressed. It was as if my mind was screaming at me "where's the info!" . And what's worse is that I've had this book for 7 years and know the person who channeled the work forth. What do I do?

These are the categories of books I want to read that are in my trove : law of attraction/spiritual, self defense, safety,privacy,longevity, becoming an entertainer, adventure/exploration,sleeping well/rest,lucid dream, languages,writing,popularity/seduction,athletics,dance.
I've tried direct learning sleep books so I can sleep well to no avail. Can I direct learn something I photo read months before - because I've photoread over 70 books on popularity and social interactions last year but, didn't activate? Can I direct learn books I've activated? When direct learning doesn't work what is one doing wrong in most cases?

When bringing books with me in public should I bring ink and pad with me to activate? Also how can one instantaneously activate after photo reading - what are the practices one should do to achieve it - I once read that you should photoread without activating to achieve this, does that still hold true. Thank you!

lupek2 #86530 08/24/17 09:51 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Use the new Behavior Generator or New Action Generator to address the motivation, since you know what to do and can do t.

PhotoRead that martial arts book daily for a week or two and then activate it.

For that stack of books you haven't read, just PhotoRead them. At least you get that from them. Then determine how important that book is for you to activate it by spending 10 minutes or so postviewing. If the book doesn't do anything for you dump it. With over 5 million books published in the English language every year there will be other books that resonate better.

You can apply direct learning to a stack of How to, For Dummies and similar guides for learning new skills. Makes no difference if you've already read it in the traditional way or activated it. Make sure you use at least 5 books and add a contrast book for your direct learning.

You can use a bookmark scrap of paper to record your purpose and activation progress. In the beginning I strongly recommend it.

To experience spontaneous activation requires someone asking the right questions. The best way to develop the body mind connection is to ask questions of the author as you activate.

Never skip step one of the system, Prepare and purpose, without that down, you're back to passive, it takes as long as it takes, I might get lucky and find something in this book after spending 8 to 12 hours with it, hit or miss reading.

Alex

lupek2 Offline OP
OP Offline

What's the behavior generator? Can I post view some books I've photoread a few months prior? By contrast book do you mean a book on nature - and can I use the same contrast book every time I direct learn? Also did you mean reading regularly your lucky to find 1 useful idea in the book in 8-12 hours , or do you mean by photo reading?

Last edited by lupek2; 08/25/17 01:25 AM.
lupek2 #86537 08/25/17 09:34 AM

New Behavior Generator Paraliminal http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/Home.asp

Can you Postview without PhotoReading again, yes, you may. You can also PhotoRead again and Postview straight away.

Contrast book a book on a different subject teaching something similar, management / playing chess, debating, getting better deal as a customer, toddler training, can be contrast book.

Yes, include a contrast book when you direct learn.

Regular reading is the old fashioned as you learned in school reading. Without a purpose you won't know when you find something useful in a book.
PhotoReading, tap your purpose and you'll know when you see something worth dipping or skittering for it's worth.

Alex

lupek2 Offline OP
OP Offline

How do I deal with books that have weekly lessons and exercises for each week? There's this one course that says that some people will be able to just read the introduction and do well with that/practice what it teachgs instead of follow it's 24 week course? How do I do that be able to practice the teachings of the course so quickly?

lupek2 #86956 11/30/17 09:30 AM

PhotoRead the book daily and activate the lessons each week.

You activate, check that you know the information.

It's similar to doing the 5-day Test.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved