Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
arob Offline OP
OP Offline

I am new to photoreading and would be very grateful if someone could advise me. My question is : What exactly should we think about when we photoread ? Thanks for any help.

Learning Strategies Admin

Say the chant, as described in the book. You can use your purpose as a mantra too.

Alex

arob Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your prompt reply Alex. Much appreciated. I enjoy reading all your posts and I will try and put into practise your suggestions. If I could just ask you though, When saying the mantra or purpose, do you exactly think about your purpose as you recite it, or should your mind be trying to not think of anything ? Thanks again.

Rather than letting my thoughts run of with the fairies, or stressing about not thinking anything, the thoughts might as well be what I want from the book. Make it a mantra to which you keep the page turning at a steady rhythm. Gives the mind something to do while you tell it you mean business.

Alex

arob Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks once again for your super prompt reply Alex. I will try what you say. Regards arob

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved