Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4space Offline OP
OP Offline

If I want to sell my house next year and I have the yearly violence star on the front door and a water dragon outside in front of the front door, should I turn the water dragon off to help the property sell so there is still water in the area. Will it even sell at a good price even if I shine lights on the back of the house and do an activation card considering there will be a yearly violence star on the front door from February 2018??

Hi 4space,

if the violence star is only in the direction which the front door faces it is not as strong as if the violence star is in the sector of the house where your front door is located. If direction and location are the same then the violence star will be strong. I am not quite sure which star Marie calls violence star but I guess it is the annual star 7 which will be in the east. If I am correct then this star is a metal energy which is often associated with knifes. Metal can be weakened by water, therefore I would suggest a bowl of still water or the color blue (a blue carpet for example).

I don't understand what you mean by a water dragon. A proper water dragon is an artificial stream of water in the ground with defined entry and exit directions. Such a water dragon is never turned off and its positive effect is much stronger than the negative effect of an annual violence star. But proper water dragons are a very advanced subject and definitely not part of this course so I guess it's a small water feature flowing from right to left or left to right depending on the direction of your front door. Its effect is not strong and depends on the time feng shui in that sector of the house. If this water feature also activates good stars (time feng shui 20-year period) and you you've kept the water flowing from the beginning then you don't need to turn it off. But if you don't have good stars (time feng shui) and you used the water feature only as a "water dragon" and to activate the annual abundance star in 2017 - then I would recommend you turn it off. Please first check the general time feng shui of your house.

All the best,
Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 01/06/18 11:23 AM.
4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Astrid,

Thank you very much for your response, I am very grateful for that.

Marie refers to the annual star 7 as the violence star and its element is metal and is weakened by still water. I wonder why moving water is not an option to cure this star?
The water dragon is a water feature outside near the front door and the water flows from right to left when facing out the door according the water dragon formula I have from Marie.

The front door faces east, is in the east sector and a good chuck of the sector is missing too, the sector also has the 20 year time feng shui conflict star in the sector as well as having the annual violence star this year. A rather negative combination. It might be a good thing that I am not living in this property.

Also the north sector is completely missing, is where the 20 year time feng shui disaster should be and also where the annual star 5 disaster star will be in 2018 and there is also a good sized water feature in this area and I am wondering if this should be turned off too?

Kind regards,
4space

Hi 4space,

annual stars are triggered by activity and usage of the space. Moving water will therefore activate the violence star whereas still water or the color blue weakens it.

Regarding the water dragon: I understand that Marie uses water features near the front door to symbolically activate the correct water flow. (The formula Marie uses is based on the 12 growth phases of water and indicates the water flow for each facing direction.) I really do hope the water feature works for you - from my own experience I can only tell that the landscape is very powerful and that the natural gradient may override the effect of an artificial water feature. And water next to your front door will also activate the conflict star (wood is enhanced by water).

If more than one third of the sector is still there, then the energy is also there. I agree with you - a conflict star and a violence star are indeed a very negative combination. The conflict star is wood energy and the violence star is metal energy. Metal attacts wood and creates additional tension in the sector. The best way to mitigate the effects in 2018 would be still water or the color blue.

First of all, it's a good thing that the 20-year disaster star is not inside the house. However, I would be careful with water features. In my home the south sector is completely missing, together with its abundance star. However, the energy is still there and I try to tap into it with an outside feature (I have a door there and I can take the energy with me into my home).

I have just looked at the chart of a house facing E2/E3 in period 8. If you could tilt the door to E1 you'd get the abundance star in the East... and the potential buyer of your home, too - maybe it will be easier to sell; and the water dragon feature would activate the abundance star (best done before February, now you still have the yearly abundance star in that area and you don't want to trigger a violence star with construction measures) If the facing direction of your house is rather close to E1 you can try a hexagram from Marie's hexagram course or ask Learning Strategies if they can help.

Feng shui is like a cake with different layers. From my experience the good and bad directions are highly important. And even though Marie recommends water in the North (in level 1) I would not place water there if you have a 20-year disaster star in this area. Of course, intention is important but energies interact and you may thwart the positive effects of water in the north by activating a 20-year disaster star.

Good on ya' :-)
Astrid

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi astrid,

About two thirds of the east sector is missing where the front door is.

I had looked into changing the angle of the door but it would require some major reconstruction and as I have the hexagram course, I have looked into that too but a hexagram won't help as the change in angle is too great as the facing direction of the main door isn't anywhere near east 1.

Although not living in the house now (have moved to another house with excellent feng shui for me) I did live in it for many years with the water features running 24/7 and it having disaster stars and conflict stars everywhere and front door facing and unfavourable direction for me, and mostly I had a pretty good time while I was lviing there, strangely enough?!

Anyway, now I am just trying to work out how to best do the feng shui to help it sell vacant possesion, but the conflict and violence stars around the main door area are a concern.
I think in the L4 course Marie mentioned a house with an annual disaster star at the front door of a client would not sell and it was best to wait for the next year when there would be an auspicious abundance star at the front door area. I do not want to wait the long.

Thank you astrid for all your help.

Hi 4space,

That's good to hear. Maybe your personal or heaven luck is strong smile or the landscape is very supportive.

Somewhere in the course Marie mentions some tips to sell a house. I think it was orange scent or oil for cleaning and a strong light at the back of the house... it's either in level one or the monthly material I received in 2004. I'll have to look it up.

All the best smile

Astrid

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

My heaven luck might be strong as the property had a few big missing areas to. There was a big hill behind the house so the landscape might have been supportive as well.

I am aware of shining strong light on the back of the house, using an activation card and essential oil to help sell a house, but wonder if any of that will be effective when
there is a combination of very negative stars on the front door. Will soon see...

A big hill behind the house is very important. Many Asian masters think that the landscape is the most important factor for a house and they consider that the effect of the flying stars is only 20%. I wouldn't ignore the stars chart but also I wouldn't worry too much as well.

Good luck!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved