Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87232 02/18/18 07:46 PM
Mihael Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I've bought from you some paraliminals, I am not a native English and it will be very useful for me if the transcripts of paraliminals would be available. Are they?

Thank you,
Mihael Avram

Learning Strategies Admin

No transcripts. They work best by listening down the middle. Trying to understand consciously is counterproductive.

Alex.

Mihael Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, but I think the words pronounced in the paraliminals have some significance, even if we are listening to them in the middle, and I need to know what it's all about. Let's say that the paraliminals are in Chinese and not in English and you are listnening to them, I am sure you'll not have the same benefits as if you are listening to them in English. Tell me, please, if I am wrong.

I wanted to say that if paralimnals transcripts would be available, it would be more productive for me first to lecture the transcripts before listening. I do so with the Jeddah Mali meditations (where the transcripts are available) and it's very easy for me to follow.

Because of this, sincerely, I don't listen to them very often, my mind is focused more on the words, and that makes me sometimes uneasy ... Try to put you in my shoes....

But it looks that they are not available ...

Thank you for your time
Mihael Avram

Listen a few times. The non-conscious mind is much better at understanding than the conscious mind. No you don't need to know consciously what it's about. Most people nap and let the non-conscious mind doing the listening. Let go of trying so hard. They aren't meditations like Jeddah provides.

One of the benefits reported is English as a second language is improved.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved