Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi:
I hear stories of very successful people who cherish the luxury of being alone. This flies in the face of the average person who fears being truly alone with only their thoughts so they tolerate being in relationships that do not allow that person to grow. And they cannot imagine striking out and leaving that relationship for the fear of prolonged loneliness that is sure to follow. So when the breakup happens, they start looking for another relationship to fill the void. The void should be welcomed not feared.

I'm really interested in the set of paraliminals that can fill the perceived vacuum that is sure to happen . I'm looking for the ammunition to combat and finally neutralize the feelings that are sure to happen on a breakup.

Thanks

Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend New History Generator. Somewhere in the past you learned being alone is not good.

I also recommend Sonic Access. Learn to meditate. This is the alone time successful people cherish. It helps them bring into relationships something more rewarding. One gets back what one gives out. So relationships are also cherished.

Anxiety Free Paraliminal. The idea of being alone can create anxiety for some. This is why they search for the next relationship. Or Self-Esteem Supercharger I recommend using that one every day for a while.

Power Thinking, Gather more productive thoughts about being alone and for your success.

Belief Paraliminal, it might just be a belief that you cannot function when you're alone.

Coming back to Sonic Access the music can be played in the background, or choose peaceful music for when you're alone. Of course you might want to return to New History Generator as some people find peace uncomfortable after having lived with the stress of an environment they tolerated. Leaving such an environment can leave one feeling lighter and like they lost something, so you have the reason they find another relationship because being alone feels different.

So to get into the comfort zone, meditate, or use one Paraliminal a day. Start with Self-Esteem Supercharger once a day for a week or so. Use Sleep Deeply / Awake Refreshed or Deep Relaxation to help you get used to being free of the chaos of the relationship you tolerated. And continue to use Paraliminals as your intuition guides you.

Alex

Dear Alex

I also have an unconscious fear of being alone, even if it’s just in my head! I was wondering how I can use the New History paraliminal to apply this (ie what intention to use + which ones (A or B). Generally, is the intention made: I wish to feel peaceful & at ease & safe with being alone at all levels? Thank you smile

PS. Wouldn’t the anxiety free paraliminal also apply here?

If your intuition guides you to use Anxiety Free, do use it.

New History Generator, some suggestions you can bounce from, 'that it's okay, I'm okay even if I am alone" or "I can take care of myself when I'm alone, I can handle being alone. I feel at ease when I am alone".

Your statement is on the right track, drop the word wish though. It implies it's something that you might not have because ... well wishes don't always come true do they?

How about changing it to I intend to feel at peaceful and ease when I am alone.

Alex

Ok thank you. Please can you clarify side A or B &/or sequence used? smile

I recommend reading the booklet that comes with the Paraliminal it will help you to decide both your listening purpose and which session suits your needs best. You cannot go wrong. You intuition is the one that will guide you best. Like which Paraliminal calls to you to be used first?

Alex

Dear Alex

Thank you kindly. I apologise for asking so many questions, I did not mean to take advantage of your time. Please forgive me, I’m a bit slow in learning. 😬

smile Questions is how we learn fastest. Never stop asking questions.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved