Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Zenduba Offline OP
OP Offline

I am in the process of building my life coaching practice with an emphasis on Mindset Coaching. I would like any help in choosing paraliminals regarding these three areas:

1. I would like a paraliminal that would assist my clients in taking action towards their dreams, goals and desires. Get Around to It and Belief come to mind when they are either procrastinating or have a limiting belief in the area they want to take action in. I was thinking along somewhere where they feel that they don't know where to start or would like more clarity as to what is potentially blocking them.

2. Which paraliminal would you suggest when you want to cultivate a more solutions-focused (vs problem focused) approach towards challenges and opportunities?

3. Finally can you think of any other paraliminals that could assist me as a the coach in my coaching practice? Specifically which paraliminal(s) would help me to establish even more rapport with my clients, ask them better questions and positively influence them?

You suggestions will be greatly appreciated, including any insights you have regarding paraliminals that you think would be helpful for both my clients and me.

Have a good one

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

1. I recommend flexibility. All the Paraliminals will are relevant.It will depend on their blocks and what clients goals are. I

New Options Generator is a good one if one is indecisive, looking for new direction. Living the Law of Attraction to help one steer toward their goals. Good starting points.

2, your questions describes what Paraliminals do. Again all of them would be relevant, consider the goals of the individual.

3.Paraliminal that would help you, Sales Leap, for marketing yourself with congruency and asking relevant questions. Instantaneous Personal Magnetism, for enabling rapport. Power Thinking won't go astray and I recommend Creativity Supercharger, Intuition Amplifier and Living the Law of Attraction.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved