Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JoRinz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello there,
What is the difference between the two?
I have sth so deeply rooted in me, I cannot let it go by the Paraliminal. When I was small my dad said "You won't manage". I play this record whenever I want to do almost anything, and am awfully stressed when I perform.
Will Natural Brilliance work instead?
Is Natural Brilliance like The Sedona Method?
Best and kindest,
Jo

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Jo!

Natural Brilliance is a personal learning course, which is significantly different than a paraliminal. If you log onto LearningStrategies.com and look under "All Products" you will find a listing for Natural Brilliance. It will give you a complete description of the course and its benefits.

In any case, you might try working with the Belief paraliminal, which will help you to offset early inaccurate programming and Personal Genius, which will remind you of how capable you truly are. You might also visit the New History Generator, which will help you offset the contracted messages you were sent and replace them with something more constructive.

All the best!
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved