Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#86875 11/15/17 09:39 AM
Ranchor Offline OP
OP Offline

Which Paraliminals can be recommended for IBS? Perfect Health not showing sustained results for some reason. Doc says caused by stress and suggested counselling. Not an option for various reasons including cost. Can Paraliminals help fix this for me? (I think so, but which ones will clear this up once and for all?)

Ranchor #86879 11/15/17 11:04 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

That's both stress related and foods or drinks that stress the body. E.g. Coffee, never drink it on an empty stomach, goes for tea as well and you might find not drinking it at all is a better option. If you know your triggers you can use Break the Habit. I recommend Deep Relaxation for the general stress, especially if you're dealing with a bout.

Not Paraliminal, something I found that helped is Ginger. Naked ginger (uncrystallised) takes a bit to get used to it's bite. Or ginger drink, (ale,beer... my preference is a cordial 50 ml to 400 ml sparkling mineral water.) Usually before or after a main meal. Bouts are further apart and shorter lasting.

Alex

Ranchor #86883 11/15/17 08:31 PM
Ranchor Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok thank you, this is helpful.

Will also give ginger a go.

Many thanks Alex.

Ranchor #87315 03/21/18 08:36 PM

Hi Ranchor,
IBS is stress related. Actually any phisical illness is only a manifestation of our or our
paretnts' emotions. IBS, super-bloating, pain, fullness, lack of appetite, others -
I have been there that's why I sympathize and write here. Several techniques helped
me. As far as Learnign Strategies is concerned, try Letting Go Paraliminal
- it helped me tremendously for IBS and for others. Unfortunately it let's you deal with only
one stressful situation/issue in each session - I believe it is because this is how humans
are created, not that it is incorrectly devised. And, yes, you probably do not know which
stress causes your IBS... I suggest, start with the anger that you have for your IBS.
Listen carefuly what your body/mind/energy tell you. Once you get rid of the anger, you
will "hear" where this IBS comes from. Trust your mind, your thoughts, there are no
coincidences. If it doesnt work, keep letting go of any other stress that you feel -
you might not get rid of IBS but you will get rid of something else!
Letting Go Paraliminal could give instant results. For some issues from my
childhood - which are very very deep-rooted - I had to use it several times.
I believe this paraliminal is the mother of all - in the sense that one must get rid of
stress before they can istall any positive patterns related to that stressful issue.
All the best!
PS. Stress is any unwanted, negative emotion.

Ranchor #87336 03/25/18 09:20 AM
Ranchor Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi JoRinz

Thanks so much for your post. This makes a lot of sense. Interestingly I just did a whole lot of tapping a couple of weeks ago that Let Go of a lot of stressors and my IBS symptoms improved significantly. Your post has only now helped me make the connection!

Everything you said makes so much sense on every level. Letting Go is a powerful Paraliminals isn’t it. I’ve had amazing results with it in the past. And you’re of course right, sometimes repeat listening is necessary to fully clear an issue.

It’s interesting to note that it only works on one issue at a time. Maybe the times I haven’t had the full shift I wanted was because I wasn’t quite specific enough. And then I didn’t stick with it persistently enough. Like I got the issue below my “unbearable pain” threshold and then just let other issues overtake my attention instead of fully putting it to bed once and for all...

All of your guidance is supremely helpful. What a brilliant way to put it - Letting Go is the mother of all! How true this is on so many levels! I went to watch Mary Magdalene this weekend. What an incredible inspiring film. Of course I’ve been long familiar with the concept of forgiveness, and intellectually I totally get it and could preach a sermon to you about the high benefits of it. Yet.... I found myself always shying away from doing any self-work around forgiveness whenever the topic came up.

Something shifted in me when I watched the film and I heard Jesus talk about holding on to anger and hatred and instead the prime relevance of forgiveness.... for the first time in my life I think I feel this truth with an emotional knowing....

Wow. So anyway, your post is so very timely for me in several ways. You’re so right, I really do need to Let Go more.

Thank you deeply for your insights and for sharing, I really appreciate your kindness.

With love 🙏

PS - btw there’s something you said at the start of your post -“ any physical illness is only a manifestation of our or our parents emotions”. What do you mean by this? How do our parents emotions affect us specifically?

Do you mean that we subconsciously inherit their patterns of thinking/being etc by virtue of being raised by them ?
Or do you mean that generational beliefs are encoded into our DNA (and we have to shift them at this level to effect change and freedom)?
Or do you mean that we are affected by the energy of our parents now in real time (particularly if we spend a lot of time with them) and may find ourselves drained or changed accordingly by this?

PPS thanks again for your brilliant post. I’ll work on the anger at IBS first as recommended!

Ranchor #87345 03/27/18 11:59 AM

Oh, Ranchor! I am so glad to help you, to be useful. Thank you loads for letting me know I was of some help to you! I am so glad. Thanks to LearningStrategies for this forum!!!
Letting Go, me, the film - it only proves that when you look for - you find! You are so clever!

Your questions to me are beyond Learning Strategies (at least what I know of them), however loads of answers are actually there in their methods! Therefore I hope they will not mind me answering here. And, please forgive my English, it is not my first language.

I am happy to admit, that I learned a lot from others. I mean, it is positivie in that you can learn much yourself if what I write here for you is not (clear) enough.
My life got devastated, it was not life, it was a war and I was loosing. I started investigating how to change it...

A child's mind works diffrently than an adult's one. A child's mind is always in <3<../theta levels (ie. subconscious), whereas adult's - in beta (ie. conscious; unless they sleep or meditate). That's why children learn so fast - all goes directly to their subconscious! And if it doesnt seem that they learn so fast, please realise how much is there for them to learn. They know nothing about the world. They know nothing about their own room. They still have to realise that their nails grow! They are bombarded with new stuff! Their parents or closest carers are most important and the only and all there is. Parents are the authorities, nothing else counts, all the parents say/do is the truth, all they say/do happens in the child's life. The child's brain soaks it like a sponge. At this time, parents are like wizards who cast spells on their children. Positive and negative. Directly (eg. "Naughty girl!" meaning she is a bad person) or indirectly (eg. raws between parents making a child scared, or using a given accent ). Again, a child knows nothing else than parents. A child will not get up, slam the door and go away when they do not like their parents' rows...
Please notice, often when mum/dad is stressed, the child starts crying. Children do not understand words but they understand emotions/energy. Also, children could remember words and could understend them only later. So trauma could be caused later.

My guess is that another way that parents' emotions are embodied into their children is simply genetics. Parents' belives change their genes, then we inherit these genes.

Summing up: Yes, I think there are most of our parents'/carers' emotions that affect most of our being; even when they are not with us the lack of them/emptiness influences a child greatly. Yes, we subconsciously inherit most of their patterns, because they are our authorities, they are close, they raise us, they are with us most of the time, they are decisive. Other such authorities could be teachers and people that are authorities for our parents, and - depending on the depth of your religion - priests/nuns.

Now I try to answer "are we affected by the energy of our parents now in real time (particularly if we spend a lot of time with them) and may find ourselves drained or changed accordingly by this?"

As far as I read, we leave the state of constant <3<../theta when we are 12 years of age or so, depending on the source. I guess this is why then we question what we have been told, we try our own ways. We could be rebellious. I guess this is when we start to be less and less affected by the energy/authority of our carers. We respect them, but we do not "soak them in" any longer; the knowledge goes through my conscious mind now. The power they still have over me, comes from the events/emotions in my childhood, they inprinted it into my conscious mind. Once I let go/cleared a stress from my childhood, I dared to say to my dad calmly "Do not use this tone when you talk to me". It seems to me, that if they want to get some new power now (that I'm an adult) - and they want to do it directly through to my conscious mind - it must be a traumatic event for me.

Any traumatic event has a power to go to subconscious mind directly (I guess that's why they are called traumatic or life-changing).

Learning Strategies pay great attention to your subconcious mind. I'm not sure they say that, but it is a well know fact: subconscious governs 95% of your life.

I guess, a question arises now: how much me is in me? smile
I hope it goes this way: I am going to Let Go of all stuff I do not like in me. Then I will use Paraliminals to imprint what I want. Or my Natural Brilliance will come up instantly. It will be all me one day!

All the best to you! You already posses it! smile

Ranchor #87359 03/29/18 07:58 AM

Hi,
Not sure why it prints "<3<../theta". I meant "<3<../theta", the brain waves frequency. Also, people are constantly in this frequency u n t i l they are 12 or so. Cheers!

Ranchor #87360 03/29/18 08:01 AM

Oh, it did it again... I'll try again: it should be "a l p h a /theta".

Ranchor #87367 03/30/18 10:50 PM
Ranchor Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi JoRinz, thank you once again for such a comprehensive reply. You explain things so well and you’ve given me lots and lots to think about....

And what an insightful and powerful life-changing question you leave us with at the end...

I will have to read your answer a few times and mull over all you’ve shared! I understand and agree with it all, you’ve given me so much to consider .....

Thank you.....❤️

Ranchor #87497 05/10/18 02:23 PM

Hi Ranchor,
Thank you for your beautiful note. You are very kind. I so hope it will help you. Knowledge is not all, but being able to understand could make life a bit easier. I know that my problems started not because I was a bad girl, but because my paretns were bad people. I still need to forgive them, but at least I know I am good/right.

April was busy and sad for me, early May I took an emotional holiday and here I am only now.

It was a very bad day until I read your message 10 min. ago. Thanks so much! Look how powerful you are smile

Take your time. You know what to do. You are the best and the only!

JR❤️❤️❤️

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved