Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87469 04/29/18 08:33 PM
Mkat Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey

As i talked earlier that am photoreading a book which has important information in its each and every line/para so here when am trying with super reading its as if i’m reading normally not even like rapid reading

Here each line i know is important due to which i read every part of it and even trying to learn it which is the same as elementary style reading

Please help me on how should i super read this book which is full of information in every sentence

And as i read i go through the text second time each and everytime to understand it more better

It takes a lot of time and i even get bored after some 2-3 pages of normal reading.

So please help on this....

Thank you😇

Mkat #87475 05/03/18 02:43 AM

Hello,

Can you tell me more about the book you are PhotoReading?

How many chapters and many pages is it, and what level of comprehension are you going for?

Dana

Mkat Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey Dana,

I’m working on a company laws book for my study

The book is full of information, and hardly does it have any unnecessary information

Their are two books
1 is of 200 pages
And 2 is of 300 pages

My exams are near and anything can be asked so i need a higher level of comprehension

Also can u tell me what are these 30 min activation passes as whenever i try doing superread and dip it takes me 4-5 hrs on getting to the book m not able to finish it in 30min passes
Please teach me how to activate in 30 min activation passes

Thanxx four help😇

Mkat #87480 05/03/18 01:35 PM

Activation is step 5 of the PhotoReading Whole Mind System, where you build conscious comprehension very very quickly, in layers from "whole-to-parts" -- structure first, and then layer upon layer of more and more detail.

The PhotoReading Homestudy Course takes you through several hours of skill-building exercises, where Paul Scheele teaches you how to do each technique individually, and then has you put all the techniques together to have you PhotoRead and fully activate a book of your own.

Have you considered getting the homestudy course?

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved