Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Luckyjo!

Ideally, you would not want to sit with your back to the Three Killings. If you are facing Southwest when in your office, your back is actually to the Northeast, so it shouldn't be a major issue. If you do feel vulnerable, you might want to consider putting something that feels protective either on your desk or flanking it, that faces toward the North. I've had several people use either one of the Archangels or an animal that feels very special and protective to them.

If in doubt, you can also muscle test to see what the energetic impact would be of any options you are considering.

One other thing I'd like to mention is that any time you have some challenging stars on an area and still have to use it, you might consider putting the Diamond Feng Shui Diamond (page 31 of your Level Three Manual) up in that area. That graphic carries a very positive energy and if you put it up in that room, or over a door, bed or desk, it can have a really great effect on the overall feeling of the space and what happens there.

All the best!
Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Many thanks for your reply, I did some muscle testing and I think I will turn my desk and see how that feels, I would still face my Growth direction.

I do have the Diamond feng shui up in this room but I might also put another one up over the front door - I've already got the illness and conflict hexagrams in gold frames over the front door but it all helps !

Thanks again

Hi Luckyjo,

Yes, you can really get hurt by the negative stars, I do whatever I can to avoid them.

Perhaps my suggestion can help. Whatever you do, absolutely do not sit with your back to the Three Killings, don't even think about it or play with it. Just don't do it or you are just asking for problems. Also be sure to place a pair of Chi Lin exactly in the area 322.5 - 37.5 degrees North. You should move your computer desk out of the North as that is where the 2018 annual disaster star is too.

I hope that helps.

Hi Luckyjo,

Oops, sorry, not sure what happened but didn't see Wendy had already answered your question until after I made my post?! Hopefully my suggestion can help a little too...

Hi luckyjo,

from my experience I think that facing your success direction is far more important than having the 3 killings in the North, as long as you don't start major renovations or ground work in that area. This year's disaster star is in the North as well, As long as you have placed your cures, you should be fine working there. If your main door is in the North, too, you can't help it. In addition to the Diamond cure I found salt water very helpful to cure the annual disaster star. If you placed your Diamond cure and you still feel that things are not going your way - use a bigger cure or put metal or salt water in the area of the disaster star. You don't need to be worried.

You could try one thing for your son which I found very helpful: In the Essentials Course it is mentioned that your oven should face a good direction. I have been using a portable oven and portable hotplates because the oven installed in my kitchen faces one of my less good directions. I made sure that the knobs/switches face a good direction and I use it regularly. And the improvements were tremendous!!!!

All the best to you and your son,

Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 05/15/18 05:28 PM.

Hi Everyone

I also need some clarity please re my front door, which is period 8, SW 2/3 (8/2 combination), relationships/collaboration.

It says on the chart to activate with mountain qi, so I have placed an image of a mountain above the door.
Do I need to place the yearly SW activation at the front door as well?

I also have an attached garage, which falls in the S area. Although my front door is SW I am
not sure if my hallway/entrance falls in the S or SW. Do I therefore use activations/cures for the SW or S, or both areas of the hallway/entrance (e.g. S activations on the S side of the wall and SW activations at the front door)?

In addition to this, do I need to place the illness hexagram (or small windchime etc) at the front door to 'cure' the 2 star or is this not relevant?

Im trying to tap into the 8 thats on my front door for financial luck / improve relationships.

There's been an increase in arguments in the household and increased conflict at work. On revisting DFS I realised Wed night that I had the conflict hexagram above my front door (I don't know what I was thinking at the time cry), which I must have put there either by mistake or I may have forgotten to remove it from a previous year - now removed, which maybe the cause??

I also realised last night that our rubbish bins are in the S area at the corner of our garage (my success direction and partner's growth direction), so I will be moving them out of the garden TODAY.

I am now second guessing everything and want to make sure that I have the right cures/activations in the right places.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a pleasant day.

J

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved