Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85275 08/28/16 02:13 AM
ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello

I'm new here & although I've been doing the paraliminals, I am unable to focus at the moment & thus don't know where to begin or how to stick to a set program.
Thus I'm asking apart from doing the Faith & Confidence paraliminal, what or how I should incorporate a daily program of SFQ? I simply don't know where/how to begin.

Thank you.

PS. I

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

PS. I have difficulty focusing & conceyrating for long periods of time. My mind is overactive.

Hi.

Maybe just start. Start small. Just do it. The paraliminal consistent practice might help with qigong practice.

But even if you only do a few of exercises it will help. Small Universe is a wonderful exercise, the first three rounds on the CD are guided and if you can only do that every day you will feel some improvement.

Astrid

dbo Offline

I had trouble getting started too....

I started by listening to the Small Universe meditation while I was lying in bed at bedtime. The next day, I felt inspired to listen to Small Universe during the day while I was sitting -- I did the 3 guided rounds, and then 2 more rounds self-guided.

Next, I started listening to the Self-Concentration meditation at bedtime. After a few days, I felt inspired to listen to Self-Concentration during the day while I was sitting. I was amazed, when I felt the emptiness during the music portion of the meditation!

Next, I decided to try 10 minutes of the Active Exercises in the morning. I really enjoy doing the Seven Steps (active exercise #7).

Once I started practicing, I enjoyed it and wanted to keep practicing.

So, just start easy, and you will probably want to practice more and more, like I did.

1 member likes this: DLB
dbo #87510 05/15/18 04:22 AM
ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi
Thank you, apologies for the late reply. But there’s so many mp3’s, files etc I find it confusing. Which ones are we supposed to do everyday?
Should they not give a step by step instructions on daily practice?
It’s a lot of informations & things to listen to.
I’ll try what you mentioned thank you. I’d been affected by M.E. so i was even too tired to even get up & do the small universe.
Blessings smile

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you so much. I’ll start doing that. smile

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved