Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,

I have a couple of how-to questions on IPM :

1) Time between two sessions
The manual explains to establish the trait one's looking for permanently, one should listen repeatedly with a given model and trait.
Is there a minimal time interval to leave between 2 sessions ?

2) Several models
If I have a list of several traits from several models, shall I wait to be done with all sessions with one before moving to the next one ?
Or can I start with others in parallel while still working on the first one ?

3) I am used to listening to my PLs before sleep, so by the time I reach the sleep learning track, I am often indeed already sleeping.
But in IPM's sleep learning track, one is asked to formulate a couple of statements. So do I have to be awake for this one, for effective results?

Thank you,
All the best

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Whisperer!

The general guideline is to leave at least 20 minutes between listening sessions. This allows the work you have been doing and the energy you have been shifting to "settle in" before you move on to something else.

With regard to your second question, everybody's different, so there's no cookie cutter answer. Often, when listening to paraliminals, you will feel a shift, settling in or sense of completion when you are ready to move on.

The challenge in working with a multitude of models at the same time around the same issue is that you might muddy the water and not be able to see clearly what is creating what. I think of it as the difference between throwing a single stone into a still pond, in which case you can see exactly how big the ripples are and how far they expand, or tossing a handful of stones and having a hodge podge of patterns that can't be traced definitively back to each source stone. You can't tell what is creating or causing what.

As long as you set a clear intention before you start listening, your other than conscious mind will be very clear about what your desired end result is. Because the conscious mind steps aside when you fall asleep, the other than conscious can come to the forefront and process the desired request. So you will still have effective results, even if you fall asleep.

Wendy Greer

OP Offline

Thank you Wendy !

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved