Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi

Is it safe to make my intentions (my will) when doing paraliminals when perhaps unknowingly I might be causing someone else unhappiness or even myself? I read in a book by a very highly respected & well-known spiritual teacher that The Secret is good but at the end of each intention it’s best to add: “I ask for this or something better for the highest good of all” or in other words Under Grace (under theLaw of Grace).

I’m nobody to make any criticism of The Secret but it’s just something I wanted to ask. For example, no matter how much a teenager might ask for a motorcycle, a wise patent would never get it for them. I might ask for something but it might not be right for MeV at such a time.i mean does our Higher Self taken into account whilst doing the paraliminals?
Please forgive me if I seem critical. I don’t know anything , I’m just quoting!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi ipc33!

I understand exactly what you mean. Despite our highest intentions, we never know when we might be meddling with the ideal growth path that someone is on, as we don't generally have an eagle eye view of the bigger plan.

For that reason, when I am setting an intention that involves someone else (or even for myself, when I'm not sure which way is forward), I always add "for the highest good of all." That way you are not interfering with the potential growth that might be inherent in what may seem to be incredibly heinous circumstances.

This allows me to hold the space for it to be different, shed whatever light I can, but not detract from the perfection that lies underneath it all.

With love,
Wendy Greer

ipc33 Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok thank you smile

I love this “the perfection that lies underneath it all”.... 💛😌💛 🙏💛

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved