Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87617 06/12/18 08:25 AM
porshe Online Content OP
OP Online Content

Hello,

Can one place picture of cherries or of other fruits in a room with 20-year period Conflict Star in it. I know that wood object should not be placed in the room with Conflict star in it, but what about fruit?

The second question: Front door at my work place has a Conflict star on the front door (20 year period Star). I can not place a Hexagram on top of the front door. Can I cured it in my Office with placing the Confilct Star Hexagram and the cure in my relationship corner (direction).

Thank you for your help.

Benjamin

porshe #87622 06/15/18 04:16 AM

Hi Benjamin!

In my experience, the conflict star can be cured by the color red or by regular burning a candle. If the fruits on your pictures are red, then it's no problem. Just make sure that there are no blue, black or green colors. I have had the experience that wooden objects such as tables do not work as wood element because the wood is dead, their effect is more like earth element. You should be fine with a bowl of cherries.

Regarding your second question: it depends. If you feel the effects of the conflict star try the hexagram in your relationship direction. If you can place any red object close to the office door it will work as well.

All the best,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved