Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello!

I just moved into a new home and am wanting some help with positioning my bed in the best direction. I am a West person and my Success Direction is the SW. My bedroom is fairly small and the door is in the middle of the SW wall. If I put the bed along the NE wall on either side, half of the bed is in the flow of the door (it's a queen) with my feet facing the door. I suppose I could just sleep on the side of my bed that is out of the flow of the door but would then have to make a concentrated effort not to roll to the other side while sleeping. Another option would be to put my bed on the NW side where the flow from the door would be perpendicular to and going across the middle of my body (I wasn't sure if this was good or not) and I would have to turn my head to the side to see the door. Which option would the best one? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Heather

Hi Heather,

a good option is a curtain between bed and door to slow down the flow of qi.

All the best,

Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved