Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87691 08/26/18 12:21 PM
OP Offline

Hi,

For the additional paraliminal guide at the end of the manual, do you listen to the four stages in 1 day or 1 day 1 paraliminal?
and then repeat?

So, Gathering Resources on day one
Take action on day two etc..

Or, all the stages in one day so you will be listening four paraliminal every day ?

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Pro_Musician!

Most people follow the same protocol that they did throughout the accelerator - one paraliminal per day. I would think doing all four stages in one day would be too intense and wouldn't allow sufficient time for effectively integrating and processing the change work.

If you decide to try that, let us know how it works out!

Wendy

OP Offline

Hi,

Oke cool, it was a little to much to process, i also use Sonic Acces Four Seasons.
Do i need to listen to 1 paraliminal for ten days and then the next one for ten days ?

Thanks,

Ps: I think the paraliminal guide at the end of the manual should be availble for free on the website. Or at least the paraliminals referring to specific topics for people who don't have the full library.
This is because everybody can make a much better decision for wich paraliminal to use and that is exactly the information where everyone is looking for when choosing a cd/program. I think this should be standard on either the site ( Like a paraliminal generator type of thing ) or in the booklets.

Last edited by Pro_Musician; 08/28/18 02:26 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Pro Musician!

I'll pass your comment along. That being said, though, if you go to the "All Products" link on our website, and select the "Paraliminals" link, all the paraliminals are listed. Once you click on a specific paraliminal, you will find the "tagline" that describes the basic function or purpose of that paraliminal, along with a brief description of the outcome it can engender.

All the best!
Wendy

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Pro Musician!

Pete reminded me of something that I neglected to mention in my last posting. On the paraliminal.com website, there are some great resources. One of these is a document we created that gives recommended listening by topic. Here are the guidelines for doing that and the link to the listing:

Recommended Listening by Topic
Paraliminals are remarkably versatile. Every session can be used in a multitude of ways depending on your perspective, your state of mind and emotions, and your precise intention. Allow your intuition to guide your selections. However, for those times when you are not quite sure which one to choose, consult this list for quick reference. It comes from the Paraliminal Accelerator manual. The recommendations in this are based on decades of experience and the feedback from Paraliminal listeners. You may download a pdf of the list here.

Enjoy!

Wendy

OP Offline

Hi Wendy,

It was more for other people because i already have the list 😊.

Thanks anyway...

Thank you for this discussion. What is the update for the Paraliminal accelerator? Thank you

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Sage7!

I'm not positive what you're referencing when you speak of the "Update for the Paraliminal Accelerator." The paraliminals by topic guidelines were created in 2017 and have been included with the Accelerator since then.

All the best!
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved