Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi Alex,
I've started working on my limiting beliefs, 1st one beeing '' money is hard to make'', and I wanted to make sure I am using the paraliminal right.
Do we have to wait 20 min between the A and the B or can we just listen back to back as at the end of A I know which belief I want to implemante in my life with B?
And how many times should we listen to it for the same belief?
And should we wait for a certain period of time before using the paraliminal for another belief?

As of now I have done it once with a 20 min interval in between the belief-a and beleif-b and I also have been doing the Abundant money mindset (I'm on day 6 with this one as it says in the booklet listen daily for the 1st week). The abundant money has helped me to see a couple of limiting beliefs about money, which was a surprise for me and a delight to finally put my finger on why I've always been so scared of running out of money. Now at least I know some of the beliefs my subconscious has been running in my mind all this time! and I can get to work on changing those.

As always any input is appreciated!
Thanks! smile

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Sorry for the delay I thought I answered this a couple of days ago.

Always leave at least 20 minutes between Paraliminal sessions, whether the same or different. IN fact avoid doing other energy work for 20 minutes after a Paraliminal to allow it to integrate.

With the Paraliminals that have two sessions I like to leave at least a day for the session to integrate. The reason to use the other session will probably change, might be unnecessary or even more beneficial to do the session again with a slightly modified listening purpose.

Notice I refer to session not A or B since you can listen to session B first and in some cases only. The reference A and B does not necessarily mean that you must do A first.

If you're keen to do session B already when it's more in line with your goals, skip A. So straight to B.

In particular the Belief Paraliminal you might already have uncovered the belief that you want to change. Go ahead and do session B, you might find it useful to do session B daily for a week.

Alex

Hello

In regards to Belief Paraliminal : May I please ask how many times one must listen to session A? I am working on a belief that I know I have & have had for a number of years which is Do I need to listen to A many times to clear it &/or when do I know it’s time to move on session B?

Thank you 😊

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi ipc33!

There are general listening guidelines in the mini manual that comes with each paraliminal, but there are no cookie cutter, set answers. As session A works with a specific limiting belief, some people choose to continue with that session until they feel a definite shift in that belief.

Others will actually use Session B in tandem with Session A. Session B works on a more all encompassing level and helps you make more effective choices from a broader perspective.

With all the paraliminals, experiment with listening frequency, time of day, etc. until you find the customized pattern that works best for you.

All the best!
Wendy

Dear Wendy

Oh ok thank you. I have to wait until I feel a shift. I think the manual says it takes about 3 days to notice something. I normally feel the effects after at least one week. You’re correct, everyone is different & responds differently.

Kind Regards

ipc33

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again ipc33!

If you feel as if you want to wait for a shift, go with your gut. If you're comfortable adding session B before that shift happens, go with that.

Trust yourself and your instincts, then see what happens. As the saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding!"

Wendy

Dear Wendy

Just wanted to say thank you for all your kind assistance. I found what you mentioned about going with my instincts & customising with time of day, frequency etc most useful. I have a big problem with following strict rules as it confuses & overwhelms me. That has been the reason I’ve been avoiding doing paraliminals over the years even though I really needed to utilise them!! I just realised this because I’ve only recently been listening to them more consistently. Excellent. Much gratitude 🙏

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved