Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello again,

On page 10 of the level three course there is a floor plan at the top of the page that has the deck at the back that also shows the front entry that has a missing sector in front of it.

If hypothetically this front entry door faces Northeast and just fits into the Northeast sector and has the annual conflict star on it, then does the missing area in front of the door weaken the conflict star as some of the conflict star is on the door but most of it would be in the missing area in front of the door?

Or does the combination of a small portion of the conflict star covering the front entry door and the missing area in front of the front entry door make things worse?

Hi 4space,

That's a very good question. I have a missing sector in front of my door. From my experience I can tell that a missing sector still has its stars. In case of good stars you cannot fully tap into them inside the house but you can still activate them on the outside (if you have a garden or yard there). In case of negative stars, the stars will also still be there and they are not weakened because part of the area is missing.

I hope this helps smile

Astrid

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi 4space!

Here is what Marie has indicated in the past on this topic:

The missing area it is not reduced or weakened, just not contained since it is not inside walls and roof. It would therefore not have as much impact, since generally no one is spending significant amounts of time there.

All the best,
Wendy Greer

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello again Astrid and Wendy,

I am very grateful and appreciative for all you help.
I am a bit confused about what Marie indicates about this.

Does this mean there are star/s in missing areas and these star/s are not reduced or weakened?

If so, if you do spend significant amounts of time in the missing area will you be affected by the non-contained star/s in the area? For example my front entry door gets used many times a day by me and I have an outdoor setting as many people do here, right next to my front door where others and myself spend time.

Also many properties here have an alfresco or courtyard that create missing areas. My friends seem to spend a lot of time in the missing areas of their homes, especially during spring and summer.

According to the nine directions chart in the level one course the northeast is represented by earth and mountains. Using my previous hypothetical example of the door facing northeast in the northeast sector, if a portion of an annual conflict star is contained inside the door, and if there is a large portion of the northeast missing that is represented by earth and mountains, then a lot of that mountain energy will be missing in front of the front entry door, so a portion of a conflict star contained inside the front entry door, plus non-reduced, no-weakened, non-contained conflict star in missing area, plus missing mountain energy because some of the northeast area is missing in front of the front entry door, would create a lack of support and instability, therefore, would it be correct to consider that this missing area in front of the front entry door would make things worse for the occupants? Even if no one is spending significant amounts of time in the missing area?

Hi 4space,

I don't know Marie's point of view, I can only tell from my own experience.

If a sector is missing it can result in an area in which a person needs to do more to get results. If e.g. the South sector is missing it might result in recognition problems for the inhabitants and so on. BUT Feng Shui influences only one third of our life - the most dynamic part is human qi, i.e. your attitude, mindset and behavior.

The world does not fall into pieces because of a missing sector. It may result in a bit more work on personal development.

The effects of negative stars can be reduced. Anyway, they are only activated if the area is used.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, 4Space, and thanks for the clarifying input, Astrid.

I think one of the things I neglected to mention in my earlier post, and which has added to your confusion 4Space, is that space and time feng shui are discreet and need to be considered separately and with different parameters.

In space feng shui, every area is beneficial to everyone who is in the space. For missing areas you try to bring them into the whole by creating outside spaces or delineations when you can. It has nothing to do with how much time anyone spends there. Missing the Northeast can create a lack of knowledge and spirituality. If it’s one of your good directions that is made more intense.

Time feng shui just is what it is. There are no rules in Diamond Feng Shui for how much or how little the stars affect the energy based on the size of the area, missing or not. They do affect a person more based on the amount of time spent in them. If your front door has a conflict star, it needs to be cured. This will help ameliorate its impact. It will affect everyone in the house equally and is not diminished in intensity because some of the NE area is missing.

All the best,
Wendy

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Wendy and Astrid,

That is very, very helpful and gives me clarity on why I experienced certain things from a feng shui perspective in certain properties I have lived in previously.

In a similar way, for example, if an annual relationship star is half over a bedroom and half over a bathroom, would the part of the relationship star over the bedroom, not be diminished in intensity even though part of the same relationship star is over the bathroom?

Or would the part of the annual relationship star over the bedroom be weakened by the draining energy on the part of the same relationship star that is over the bathroom?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi 4space!

Generally, if you activate the relationship star in the portion of the space that is in the bedroom, you're going to have the full benefit. I would still recommend closing the bathroom door and keeping the toilet lid down and sink plugged when not in use.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you very much Wendy,

That is really good to know.

I will continue to enjoy spending lots of time floating around in my annual relationship, flying star 4 space!

Kind regards,
4space

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved