Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87724 10/30/18 07:39 PM
OP Offline

Hi,

I have a few questions about the process of photoreading and the functioning of the brain. Which parts of the brain are involved in photoreading? Are the same parts of the brain involved in the photoreading and activation?

I am curious if there are any books or other materials where there is something more written about these issues?

Thanks.

Hi,

I would think the other than conscious mind the part of the brain that controls your heart rate and controls your breathing and keeps you alive when you are asleep is involved in photoreading but to a certain extent the conscious mind is obviously involved when a person makes a conscious decision I am going to photoread this book. Check out the bibliography from the Photoreading book by Paul Scheele that will give you a lot of where to start also I highly recommend the Mind Map Book byTony Buzan he has a lot of useful information there.

Photoread4me

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved