Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

How many paraliminals can i use in a day,

2, 3? What would be beneficial? I know four paraliminals a day is to much.

Please help i want paraliminals to be beneficial instead the other way around.

Greets,

Pro_Musican

Ps. My english is not my native language, does this matter? I tend to translate while i'm listening and that i have to translate to make it work.
Pss. Can i listen to Creating Sparks even if i don't have a planned date or have someone i want to create sparks with, does this paraliminal help to attract someone?

Last edited by Pro_Musician; 02/15/19 07:33 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Pro_Musician!

That is going to depend on each individual and the outcome you are working with. People pretty regularly use several at a time, spacing them throughout the day and related to one or two issues. If you are working with too many outcomes or goals at one time, you tend to become too spread out and lose your focus.

That being said, though, if you are going to use multiple paraliminals, be sure to allow 20 minutes to a half hour between listening sessions, so the new energies you are working with have a chance to settle in.

If you start feeling anxious or resentful when you sit down to do a paraliminal, you are probably over-doing it, If this happens, either allow more time between sessions or reduce the number of sessions per day until you regain equilibrium. The discomfort is a sure sign that your other than conscious mind is needing more time to process what you are asking of it.

With regard to English being a second language, if you are finding your listening sessions challenging, build into your stated intention something along the lines of "I easily and effortlessly absorb, integrate and act upon the suggestions and outcomes that are verbalized in English, in this paraliminal." It's amazing what our other than conscious mind is capable of if we give it clear instructions!

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Hello

May I add to this conversation in that it's true what Wendy says about being resentful or not wanting to do the paraliminals. In my case, I I think it's a case of 'less is more'. I am finding I love love love listening to them, but I do them consistently for 1-2 weeks, & then stop & can't do anymore for months (I do feel resentful & also hold back, although that could be a problem). If you think of a computer, you can if you guve it too much, it'll get overloaded but just the right amount, & it's done.
is it at all possible that sometimes one shot can get the brain programmed from a paraliminal?

💗🌺

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi ipc33!

I've seen it happen!

Several times we've had customers with lifelong conundrums that were shifted by one or two listenings. Clearly their other than conscious mind just needed a little push to shift the paradigm.

We really are powerful beyond belief!!!

Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved