Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi folks,
One question:
If you're proposing to photoread 3-10 books a day, or doing syntopic reading, how do you go about it?
My point of enquiry is regarding how long you wait after photoreading for your brain to make the neural connections, before going on to the next book?
Or can you go straight on to the next one without a break and then your mind processes all 3-10 overnight?
Actually that's three questions!
But you know what I mean. Blast through up to 10 books a day without a break, or wait 20 minutes between each one?

Many thanks, David.

David,
Greetings!
Check out past posts for more info on Syntopic Reading. Or, just read Chapter 11 in the PhotoReading book. Ideally, PhotoRead all of your books for your Syntopic Read the day prior to activation. Wait 10-20 minutes after completing the first 4 steps of the PhotoReading Whole Mind System to activate a book. If you are only PhotoReading books without activation (steps 1, 2, & 3), you can go on to the next book without delay.
Enjoy!
Patrick

OP Offline

Hi Patrick,
thanks for the info. Can you help me find the posts on Syntopic Reading, as there is no 'Search' button on the forum?
Best wishes,
David.

Actually, there is a Search function. "Search" is the second word from the right in the top gray bar.
Patrick

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved