Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87853 05/24/19 02:40 PM
OP Offline

Hello

My teenage daughter (15) is experiencing some troubles at school and really does not like school or want to be there. She feels "dumb" (her words) and that everyone else is much cleverer than her (not the case) so she does not really try that hard with homework and revision for exams as she does not see the point.

In addition to the above, she has not gelled well in terms of friendship groups, so she feels miserable a fair bit of the time and this is hard to watch. We have spoken about making new friends but she says there is no one that she would want to be friends with. She has lots of acquaintances at school but is really looking to be part of a group or have that special friend.

Please can anyone advise how we can help the above situation with paraliminals and in which order to use them?

Thanks in advance.

Amanda

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi TresChic!

At 15 years old, you might ask your daughter to see what she is drawn to from the paraliminals list in our "All Products" link on the website. There are taglines for each paraliminal that give you a good sense of the purpose and the possibilities for change inherent in each one.

That being said, though, based on what you've said above, I would suggest considering "Self-Esteem Supercharger, Self-Love" (which is being released this week), and/or "Belief" (because if you think you can or you think you can't you're going to be right).

From a relationship context, consider "Positive Relationships, Instantaneous Personal Magnetism," and/or "Automatic Pilot."

For general mental focus and acuity, "Peak Performance, Fresh Start," and/or "Focus and Concentration."

From a totally different context, have you taken a look at the "PhotoReading" course? Many children take to that like a fish takes to water and it really helps them recognize their innate capacities and intelligence - plus learning becomes fun again. Both my sons took that course with great effect. The one who is local took the class and my other one did the personal learning course.

Just a few thoughts. Hope this helps!!!

Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved