Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87952 09/27/19 12:51 AM
OP Offline

Must a hexagram be visible or can it be behind a picture? If it is not visible, will it have a lesser effect? If so, how much weaker will that effect be? Does the size matter?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I'd recommend placing it per the Hexagram manual, P8 and muscle-check the rest of your questions.

All the best,

Shawn

OP Offline

I don't have the Hexagram manual. I was referring to the hexagram for the disaster star in Level 3 of the Diamond Feng Shui. This tells me to place it above the door. But it doesn't tell me if it can be placed behind a picture.

Last edited by Mrs_Green; 10/01/19 02:12 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Mrs. Green!

Hexagram sizes should be proportionate to the room. When we do an event in a larger room I generally put an 8-1/2 X 11 hexagram above the door. For a large room in a home I will use a half sheet and for a smaller room a quarter sheet. The more you use them, the more you will get a feel for what is the ideal size.

Don't forget, too, that you can muscle test to see what is most beneficial, not only for hexagrams, but for the sizes and placements of all your activations and cures. If you have the Diamond Dowsing course, you could also dowse to see what would be the most powerful energetically.

I prefer to see hexagrams, because they remind me of what I am activating. Some customers prefer to put them behind other items, but I would definitely suggest muscle testing to make sure this is as effective as having them in sight.

Doing feng shui activations is very akin to creating a vision board of your home, and if you can't see what you are envisioning I would think that effect would be muted. That being said, though, if the choice is between not placing a hexagram or putting it behind something, I would definitely do the latter. Like everything else, it's a matter of "good, better, best."

Enjoy your course and the great energy you are creating for yourself and anybody else who enters your space!

Wendy Greer

OP Offline

Thank you very much!! One last question. Our front door has an illness and a disaster star in that section. Should I put both hexagrams above the door?

We have the option of entering the house through the garage. The door into the garage has a conflict star (and the door from the garage into the house has a relation/collaboration star.)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again!

You don't want to put more than one hexagram above a door, because they are like bar codes and if you have two the Universe doesn't know which one to read. I would put the Diamond Cure over the door to offset the Disaster Star (pages 23 and 24 of the Level Three Manual).

If you wan to use the Illness Star Hexagram as well, it should be at least a yard away from the other one. Remember, though, that your 20 years stars chart will have a general cure that might be sufficient in and of itself. This is why it's so great to hone your muscle testing or dowsing skills. You can then tell the relative merits and/or energetic shifts of using one or the other.

I also came across a comment in my Diamond Hexagram class notes that Marie definitely prefers to have hexagrams be visible rather than tucked behind other graphics or objects.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved