Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GAnand Offline OP
OP Offline

I know for certain that I would like to lead a life of financial abundance. But my visualization skills are very hazy and there isn't much clarity on the extent of abundance I would like. How specific do you all think I should be to smooth-en the process?

Also to anyone who has achieved the same using this course....could you guys tell me about how did you go about achieving them?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi GAnand!

I assume you are referencing the Abundance for Life course with the abbreviations “AFL?” If so, the Seven Step Creative Process takes you step by step through a great goal setting protocol.

You will find it broken down in the manual and Paul also takes you through it on audio session four. The more you work with this component of the course, the clearer and more vivid your goals will become.

What happens when you come to the Visualization and Acceptance steps? Any limiting beliefs or lack of precision in your goal will come to the surface in the “yes buts” that pop up for you. These can then be taken to either the Inquiry Process or the Feelings Exercise, both of which can also be found in the course.

If you can clarify where you are getting hung up, you will gain insights into what needs to be tweaked or shifted in the paradigm you are currently operating from.

Without knowing exactly what is hanging you up, it’s hard to be more specific in any guidance that would be helpful.

All the best to you!
Wendy Greer

GAnand Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey and thank you very much Wendy!

Yes, I was referencing the Abundance for Life course because I saw so many others referring to it the same way.

When I do the Visualization and Acceptance steps, my limiting beliefs seem to be reinforcing themselves because it is very heavily present in my environment. For instance. I am going to a new line of work after completing a short course on it. But my previous work environment was very authoritarian and limiting and I cant get it out of my head that my future environment is also going to be a similar scenario and I dont know how to influence this outcome.

Add to that I have always lived with the 'accept and be happy you are not worser off than them' though patterns that I find it very very difficult to image that I can create a better life for myself. I would certainly like to know how I can overcome this when everyone I am surrounded with is also experiencing the same.

GAnand Offline OP
OP Offline

Any advice on how to change the last thought pattern that I mentioned?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, GAnand!

I would experiment with using the Fourth Path Paraliminal in your course. The beauty of this paraliminal is that when you create the fourth path you can carry forward any wisdom, growth or learning that was experienced in the limiting environment, but release whatever is not serving you and has been keeping you stuck in the old paradigm and orientation.

All the energy that has been bound up in that stuck state is then released to create the new model you want to operate from.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

GAnand Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey thanks Wendy for this information, I will definitely try out this piece of advice.

For a simple explanation based on my own experience: at first you need to focus on the purpose of your life in such a way to make a difference for the others and create a great life for yourself. You have to take 100% percent responsibility of your life, get your mindset right, don't limit your fears and beliefs. This way you will get a clearer vision and achieve the financial abundance you are dreaming of. I can't say that I'm a professional, however, following these routines I managed to buy a flat in Germany and had the financial abundance that I was always dreaming of.

Last edited by Fausto; 11/26/19 02:52 PM.
GAnand Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Fausto

Sorry for the late reply (got busy with work!!)
I have been quite stubborn in that I usually think of myself first and foremost and this might be a mental block I might need to overcome. I have been listening to the the part where I am asked to let go of the past (Main CD) but my mind is finding a lot of logical reasons to keep me in my tracks . I have begun taking note of these situations and am trying my best to let them go. I will be taking a break from the AFL course and will be working with the Photoreading course starting tommorow since I am going to be working with a lot of technical material that needs to be read.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved