Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87999 11/13/19 04:04 PM
OP Offline

Hi
I would like advice on how long should i perform DL for particular skill? Since I have time constraints do i do DL every day for week, 2 or 3? When do i stop it and start DL for other skill set? What is the best duration to achive maximum result?
Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Cofffeee!

There are no specific answers to your questions. Each person and situation is different and you will be done when you are done. Pay attention to where you are at with each skill you are generating, and generally you will move on when you feel complete.

If the skills are related, you can sometimes work on several concurrently, but just be careful not to overextend yourself and take on too many at one time. This will diffuse your focus and energy and end up diluting your results rather than enhancing them.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

At the same time, consider the times you were driven to learn something or complete an assignment in a course entirely on your own or in collaboration with others. Think about your motivations for successfully completing a particular assignment or course of study. Recall the times you may have inspired others or worked in cooperation with peers to successfully complete a team assignment. These are all examples of self-directed learning. This term is common in higher education theory and in conversations about the different ways we learn in both informal and formal settings. According to the renowned adult educator Malcolm S. Knowles:

The basic idea behind this clicker counter Clicker counter is to measure the clicks in a particular time interval. That means if you select the time for 30 sec, it will set the timer for 30 sec. As the timer starts, you also have to start clicking on the mouse pad.

Last edited by Noradavis; 11/16/21 08:17 AM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved