Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
About setting intention... #88082 12/26/19 05:30 PM
Karl8 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I am building an online business so I guess my intention/goal can be to achieve success with that.

I have these 4 paraliminals, "finding treasure", "law of attraction", "belief" and "abundant money mindset", are there better ones for that particular goal?

About the intention, do I have to say to myself something like: "I want to achieve success and earn XX a month with my online business"? Or can I just listen without that intention, just keep things open, because perhaps an online business is not right for me.

Thanks

Last edited by Karl8; 12/26/19 05:33 PM.
Re: About setting intention... [Re: Karl8] #88092 01/06/20 07:28 PM
Wendy_Greer Offline
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Karl8!

The paraliminals you have chosen sound like good ones. Do they feel as if they address why you aren't already living the intention you are setting? If not, take a look at the "All Paraliminals" list on our website and see if there are a few more that you might want to consider.

With regard to your intention statement, "I want to" is out in the future. A present tense statement would be more effective - "I am, I now, I choose, etc." brings your intention into the here and now and doesn't leave it "out there" in the future somewhere or somewhen.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Re: About setting intention... [Re: Karl8] #88093 01/06/20 08:32 PM
Karl8 Offline OP
OP Offline

ok, got it...

Thanks smile

Re: About setting intention... [Re: Karl8] #88096 01/14/20 09:13 PM
Karl8 Offline OP
OP Offline

Btw, I'm setting intention to succeed in my online business, yet it may not be the right thing for me... so I don't know, I guess if so I'll find out.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved