Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88094 01/08/20 01:48 PM
OP Offline

Hello,
I recently got into trading and I was wondering which paraliminals would help for the stress that occurs while trading or for a better mindset. I tried anxiety free and self confidence and they help.

Best Regards,
Delta

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Delta!

I just realized no one had responded to your inquiry. So sorry about this tardy reply!

The two paraliminals you are already using would be a great start. As I'm not sure where and why the stress originates, you might want to take a look at the complete paraliminal listing under "All Products" on our home website and tune into what seems most pertienent to your specific circumstances.

A few to consider might be Belief (because if you think you can or you think you can't, you're going to be right), Automatic Pilot (if you tend to second guess and sabotage yourself), Intuition Amplifier (to enhance your innate intuitive "knowing") and possibly the new paraliminal Fearlessness (if there is a deep seated fear of making a mistake or doing the wrong thing).

Just a few to consider. If you're drawn to others, though, trust your gut. I find over and over again that we're far wiser than we think!

All the best!
Wendy Greer

OP Offline

Thanks Wendy smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved