Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88164 04/14/20 11:31 AM
OP Offline

Hello from Brazil,

I never asked for help here on this forum, but the time has come. Since 2015, I've been trying to be a great photoreadear. What inspired me to look for this was a TV serie called "Numb3rs". Yes, I know it's fiction and I could not ever be like "Charlie Eppes", but I thought that through photoreading I could achieve, at least 40% of what the character does - solve problems intuitively through mathematics. I bought several books, courses etc. Incredible as it may seem,I defined it as a "life purpose". After many times trying frustration came hard to myself! I am currently being treated for depression and using medications. It may sound crazy, but I feel like a "dream" is over! If anyone can help me I'd thank in advance.
God bless you all!

ieiobarbosa #88170 04/16/20 06:01 PM

Hello from Minnesota!
Honor each step of success with PhotoReading. Small steps. Each time you PhotoRead you will build a stronger connection with your inner mind and a clearer understanding of how your intuition communicates to you. Turn the feeling of frustration to confusion. Learn to accept confusion as a part of the learning process. Hopefully this will help you to keep PhotoReading...

All the best,
Patrick

OP Offline

I believe you got the diagnosis right. Every time I got into confusion my self-confidence got destroyed and then I quit photoreading and restarted all over again. Vicious cycle. Thanks a lot!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved