Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75596 04/08/10 04:30 AM
OP Offline

Hello-

In all the programs, Jeddah suggests meditating at least two more times during the week with each meditation. Is it better to do them more often? And is it alright to listen to the meditation each time, rather than trying to reproduce the experience on one's own?

Thank you

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

You can do the meditations as often as you'd like during the week. If you can, do once a day.

You can simply listen to the recorded meditation, but you will benefit greatly by doing meditations on your own. This will help build your skills exploring as the sea of awareness, which will serve you long into the future.

Pete

The practice of meditation should be done in an environment that is free of noise and peaceable. This will especially enable you to focus on your goals and save your mind from the barrier of exterior things.

Try to find a place where you do not have any external obstacles in meditation moments – even if it lasted five minutes or twenty-five minutes. This place doesn’t need to be huge – the place of a stroll, or even the office, if there is a chance of privacy in it, then it can be used for meditation.

I do meditation as often as I can to be honest. Since I moved to my Costa Blanca property here I've started to do mediation every morning before breakfast and in the evenings before going to sleep. I have a very comfortable terrace where I do it and I feel so much better now. So do it as many times as you feel like, it helps a lot

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved