Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86320 06/28/17 10:09 AM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

You cannot get by on just your brains anymore. You need to trust your gut. The world is too crazy these days not to.

It can keep you safe, give you brilliant insights to further your success, and make your life a whole lot easier.

And, trusting your gut is simple to do—even for the most logical and analytical people among us.

While we might not fully understand how it works, it works! It's a powerful resource we all have.

The easiest way is to use the Intuition Amplifier Paraliminal. Daily for a week, and then periodically after that.

It will direct your nonconscious mind to help you:

1)   Become aware of intuitive insights, images, feelings, and other whisperings of inner guidance.
2)   Distinguish distracting noise, random thoughts, and other feelings from an authentic intuitive message.
3)   Trust this inner wisdom.
4)   Act on your intuition.

Don't get too serious about your intuition. That would be your conscious mind getting in the way.

Be open to it.

Play with it.

Go with the flow of it.

Notice intuitive messages, listen to what your gut tells you, and follow its advice.

To learn more about Intuition Amplifier and all of our other Paraliminal programs, please click here.

I just purchased Intuition Amplifier and I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for me. But I'm having trouble formulating a purpose statement. My goal is to be more in tune with my inner voice for overall well-being, but how can I translate that into something more specific and measurable?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Majikmike72!

When working with or toward something that is more creative or intuitive, it’s often challenging to quantify the results you are seeking. I would probably get a feeling for what it is like when you do get an answer from your inner voice or wisdom and then build that into your intention.
For example, “I feel the dynamic surge of energy (or positivity, or potentiality, etc.) as I recognize the flow that I am now experiencing in my life as I tune in more effectively and regularly to my innate intuitive wisdom. I enthusiastically act upon the insights I get and relish the wonderful results I am receiving in my life.”
Make it yours, make it dynamic and make sure it has a “zing” to it when you think of or read it to yourself.
All the best!

Wendy Greer

Wow. That sounds good. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the guidance, Wendy.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved