Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello, this is my first post, really enjoying the course! Timely, we will be moving into a new home and I have a question on best position for a bed.

The room is for my daughter and it has two doors, one for closet and one for a bathroom shared with another bedroom. I was planning to place the bed on that same wall with both doors since she was facing one of her best directions SE. This opposite wall is a solid wall but also is connected to the bedroom door. She is a Sheep Metal 3 with best locations (S, N, SE, E).
1) I just read in the thread not to place bed in the location where there is a broken wall but this gives me few options(see layout below). Is there a way around this?
2) Also the crown of her head will be in NW which is loss, which is more important the crown or facing direction?
3) Any recommendation on bed placement?

**BEDROOM LAYOUT**

---(S)
-Window--Window-
-------------BEDBED-(W) <--HEADBOARD AGAINST THIS WALL
-------------BEDBED
----------------------
----------------------Door Bathroom
----------------------
(E) ------------------Door Closet
-DOOR----------(N)-

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by DMarys; 11/18/20 04:28 PM. Reason: layout updated
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi DMarys!

I'm not sure I understand what you are describing. Any chance you could send the floorplan to Coaching@LearningStrategies.com so we could take a look at it.

When you can't do exactly what Marie recommends, you'll need to adapt. Muscle testing is a great way to test the energetic levels of the various options. You'll find a description of how to do that on pages 68-69 of the Level One Manual.

When you are working with personal directions, the primary concern is that you be facing one of your four good directions when vertical and that the crown of your head be pointed to one of your good directions when you are horizontal.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Wendy, hope you had a nice holiday weekend.
My question is if we had to choose, which one has more effect: the crown or the facing direction? And appreciate you looking into the plan, I am sending it today. Thank you!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again DMarys!

The two don't intersect. The facing direction is most important when you're vertical, the crown of the head is most important when you're horizontal.

Wendy

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved