Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Grace87 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there!

I'm just starting with the study of Feng Shui and just found out that my Personal energy number is 2.

so based on this, I need some help, with my desk positioning in my office at home since I'm a bit in a conflict with what to do. Here is the situation:
To face some of my 4 good directions means that I will be facing a wall and be with my back to the door...
If I change this, to face the door and with my back to the wall, I'm facing directly to the South, which is not a good direction for me...
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of space to have the best situation

Any suggestion of what can I do to solve this?

Thank you so much for the support smile

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Grace87!

The best solution would probably be to put a mirror on your desk positioned so that you can see behind you. We've had several people here use that technique, as much of the office is cubicles and you can't always face one of your good directions without having your back to the doorway.

Ideally you don't want anyone coming up behind you without you being able to see them. It would also be good if you had a high backed chair so your back is protected when you are sitting at your desk.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved