Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88278 12/04/20 10:59 AM
porshe Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

Is it OK to put water fountan in SE sector of a house in 2021 since it is yearly disaster star there.

Water fountan is activation for 20 yearly abundance star for SE2 period 8 facing front door house.

All the best in 2021.

Benjamin

porshe Offline OP
OP Offline

I removed the fountan recently because the cold weather. Have maybe some of you have an idea what to put into the water so that it do not freeze when it is cold outside.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Porshe!

Some people use mirrors in the fountain basins to mimic water flow in the Winter if they have to turn the water off due to intensely cold weather. Otherwise, anything that has a directional feel to it that reminds you of water would be appropriate.

I assume this is a fountain for the Water Dragon? If you're actually activating for a flying star, you could use an indoor fountain during the Winter, and then turn on the outside one in the Spring, Summer and Fall.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

porshe Offline OP
OP Offline

The fountain is for 20 year abundance star, but it is also for water dragon. I placed it on the right side of the front door, outside the house.

I have a picture of a few watterfalls on the inside on the right side inside. Will this picture work as abundance star activation? Inside the house there is no room on the right side of the front door to place a fountain.

Wishing you happy holiday that are coming.

Benjamin

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Benjamin!

The real element is generally best, but if you need to do a picture, by all means go for it. You might muscle test to see what the overall energy is.

If it's dropped a lot, remember that you can activate for a direction in a specific room rather than in the home as a whole. For example, you could activate the Abundance Star for the entire home in the Southeast portion of your office. Just be sure that you specify that's what you are doing when you place it.

It's great to have options, isn't it?

Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved