Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88290 12/27/20 07:46 PM
DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Happy Holidays!

Currently reviewing the material from level 3 and want to make sure I am doing the nine directions correctly with the floor plan from the center of the home.

I split the 9 directions from my floor plan. When I did the reading from the center of the home, I had two different compass directions for the living room, half the room is in SW and the other half is in S, breakfast eating area also shows 2 directions including SW, on the second floor some bedrooms including master are also showing 2 directions within the room.

My question is, am I just to follow the nine direction chart and go in order starting with a front door direction square, for example my front door is NE then go to the next square N, NW, etc matching the squares according to the nine direction chart even if 2 directions are showing up for one room?

My follow up question is, If I should be doing it that way, because of the compass direction showing many stars in SW for living room under Period 8 NE1, wouldn't these stars also be in my breakfast area that had a reading for SW in almost half the room?

Appreciate some feedback so I start correctly. Thank you in advance!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi DMarys!

Many people have multiple portions of the directional grid in the same room. Just do the activations for the specified direction in the portion of the room that falls within the appropriate area. Take a look at page 16 of the Level Three manual for clarification.

All the best!

Wendy Greer

DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Wendy for your response. I did look it over, thank you. With this SW area (half in breakfast area and half in living room area) having 4 stars for a period 8 home: Power, Relationship/Collaboration, Conflict and Illness. So I could just pick either room for all 4 cures or do you balance, no need to do 2 cures in one area of room and 2 cures in the other area of room? Just making sure since both of these areas will be heavily used. Hope this was clear. Thank you again!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again!

Just be sure that the appropriate cure is in the appropriate directional area. The rest of the decisions are basically aesthetic and/or a matter of practicality.

That being said, though, I'm no clear how you could have so many stars in one area. You normally find that they are extremely close in a studio apartment or a dorm room, but not in a larger multi-room home.

Wendy Greer

DMarys Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for that Wendy! I will be placing cures based on the compass direction manually made from the center of the home since I am still not following how to use the 9 direction chart. I have the blueprint for my house which should be simple since the measurements come out to be a square. Using this method on paper I end up with squares with two directions in them not just one. (Matched with compass readings made from the center of the home). I need a different slice than a square to show the compass direction, What am I missing from the nine direction chart?

Also I realize there is a lot of stars happening in SW but that's what was mentioned under 20 yr Period 8 NE1. SW has 2 I need to activate and 2 I need to cure, which does seem to align with a bedroom upstairs which has some SW. Since they built it and actually again this week there's continuing trouble with the SW area of the room. We weren't expecting to experience anything from the home until it was finished and we started living there but i guess it doesn't matter when a room physically exists. I haven't seen anything in the training, anything you recommend we can do even though we don't live there yet? Anything is much appreciated.

Thank you again!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again DMarys!

Is there any way you can scan your floorplan and email it to Coaching@LearningStrategies.com. I'm not tracking what you're saying. Sometimes it's easier to use a pie graph on an unusual layout, so I'd like to doublecheck what's going on.

You are correct that there are four stars in the NE1 Period 8 Southwest area. I had forgotten that.

One other option would be connecting on the phone. I'm not sure where you are in the world, but we're in the office Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. US Central Time.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved