Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88307 01/08/21 11:19 PM
indios Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I have been looking into buying a house and I have heard of an interesting offer on a run down house that is on sale and that I would like to rebuild. The problem for the people who have visited is that there is apparently a large crack in the wall caused most likely from a fault line running underneath the house.

This might sound like a silly question, but i'm going to try anyways. Would dowsing help only with the energetic aspect of the stress caused by the fault line or would it be able to help at all with physical damage from the fault line's effect on the building?

AND, If the crack is able to be fixed, does that mean the the house needs to be dowsed regularly because it is on a fault line? Does that make the house a not so good deal afterall?

Thank you for your response!!

Warmly,
Jackie

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Jackie!

Sometimes when an energetic fault line is cured, the physical aspect will be ameliorated to some extent.

As far as whether dowsing could help prevent damage from a physical fault line, I would suspect not. Do you have any idea what is causing the physical cracking? While dowsing can help with the energetic impact of a physical fault line, I don't think I would count on it curing the physical fault.

What do your dowsing rods say?

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved