Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have really bad insomnia which makes falling asleep without prescription medication well nigh impossible. I have tried the Sleep Deeply paraliminal, but it has not helped. This is a real nightmare!

I have tried everything, from autogenic training to ice baths to zen meditation; it keeps getting worse and worse.

Do you folks have any paraliminal suggestions (or other suggestions) that you would use to combat this problem?

Any suggestions (especially inventive combinations of paraliminals) would help.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Hypnolad!

The two paraliminals that immediately came to my mind were Deep Relaxation and Letting Go. Often when I’m having sleep challenges I find that if I do a mind dump at the end of the day and release whatever conundrums I’ve been wrestling with, I enter the sleep state in a much more flowing and relaxed way.

Here are a few additional thoughts from Pete:

I would do any Paraliminal – Deep Healing, Letting Go, 10-Minute Supercharger, and then get ready for bed. Brush your teeth, put on your pajamas, anything you would normally do before bed that takes about 20 minutes. And during this time no thinking, no reading, no TV, no mental activity.

Then go to bed. If that doesn’t make falling asleep easier, then do a simple Paraliminal and run the sleep learning track for 20 minutes or so.

If any of those work, they will get better and better over the course of the next few weeks as your body becomes accustomed to the new way for falling asleep.

Not sleeping could have been habituated. Break the Habit might be good before the teeth brushing, too.

Here’s to a deep, restful, refreshing night for you. All the best, always!

Wendy Greer

Hi Wendy

Is there a 'Deep Healing' Paraliminal? I have not come across that one.

Jenny

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Jenny7!

Actually "Deep Healing" was the title of a series of teleseminars we did with Qigong Master Chunyi Lin. I think Pete probably meant "Perfect Health." Sorry for the confusion.

Pete does a lot of qigong, and it must have been on his mind when he penned that response.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Have you tried to meditate before sleeping?

I wanted to add something. I don't mean something impossible when saying to meditate. When people hear the word 'meditation', they often think it's unreal and that it is only possible to perform by the yogis. It's false. To meditate just means to breathe calmly and with the rhythm. The best rhythm for breathing is 3-3. It means you breathe in for three seconds, and then you exhale for three seconds as well. Nothing difficult, don't you think? Of course, cute bedding would also help you concentrate on breathing. I know one site where you can make your own face mash blanket and then enjoy it every night. I think it can be helpful for you as well.

Last edited by DianeMQy; 02/10/21 01:14 PM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved