Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

When I bought the course, the information said there is a discussion group on facebook that goes with the course. Anyone knows where to find it? Also the live sessions - how do we get invitations? In the course description it was supposed to start tuesday this week but I never had an invitation and no reply from the office

1 member likes this: DavidH
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Eva!

We've responded to the email you sent about this, but I thought I'd post that response in case anyone else has a question.

As past calls dealt primarily with time feng shui, we don’t send notifications about those events until 30 days after purchase, as most people don’t get into Level Three (which deals with the time feng shui) for several months.

When we send emails that pertain to time feng shui earlier, people tend to get overwhelmed and distressed because they are trying to move through the course too quickly.

Once you have had thirty days to work with the introductory components of course, you are added to the listing for all subsequent events.

Any pressing questions that arise in the meantime can be answered by emailing Coaching@LearningStrategies.com or calling in and asking for a Diamond Feng Shui Coach.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved