Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76405 07/19/10 08:58 AM
OP Offline

I have searched throuhg the forum and not found this topic. hehe My husband and I drive truck. Our "office" is always rolling and changing directions. Our bed is always rolling and changing directions. we have put our best colors and shapes on our bed. How can we activate our best directrions when they are always changing? or do we just make sure that the spots in our home are done correctly, even though we are home about 4 days out of the month???? Looking for ideas input.

OP Offline

Please anyone... we had an accident in the truck this week, all ok, $25000 damage to the trailer, and the tree branch will never be the same. Just would like some wisdome on how to keep good qi in and around that great big yang thing. I understand directions are next to impossible since we are always moving. And it is not really our truck, it belongs to the company we drive for, so can only do minimum changes. Looking for the creative juices to flow, and give me some ideas...

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha DeniseWintheiser,

I know someone asked this in a retreat at some point, but I'm not recalling it yet. I'll need to ask.

Much Love, Shawn

That is a good idea. I will also put a bed on my truck.

Treat the front of the truck as the south and the back as the north and activate everything according to the individual elements that way. Same for ships. Of course, wherever possible, use the actual directions for sleeping.

Doing Feng Shui is good as long as you do not base your business solely there.

used cars east texas

Originally Posted by DeniseWintheiser
I have searched throuhg the forum and not found this topic. hehe My husband and I drive truck. Our "office" is always rolling and changing directions. Our bed is always rolling and changing directions. we have put our best colors and shapes on our bed. How can we activate our best directrions when they are always changing? or do we just make sure that the spots in our home are done correctly, even though we are home about 4 days out of the month???? Looking for ideas input.
let me tell you one thing that can change color of bed as well as your truck and that thing is vinyl wrap which allows to make your truck beautiful and attractive you can check it by self .

best matte vinylfrog

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Tabitha!

You definitely want to do your activations and cures in your home, as that is the foundational aspect of feng shui and will be in effect 24/7.

With regard to the constantly moving, as it sounds as if you have a sleeper cab, if possible orient the truck so that at night the crown of your head is pointing toward one of your good personal directions. That way you are harnessing the support of the good night chi.

We had an author who did a lot of book tours, and her son came up with a great feng shui gift for her. He purchased a square of fabric and created nine pockets on it. Each of those pockets represented one of the quadrants on the Nine Directions Chart and she could put her activations into those pockets.

You could pick a color for each square that would represent the pertinent element, i.e. North is water so you could use blue or black, South is fire so you could use red, orange, yellow, etc.

Each night, she would get to her hotel room, unroll the fabric and use her compass to orient it so the directional aspects were in the right alignment.

In addition to the general space feng shui, she also tucked small activations for her four best directions in those pockets on the mat. It was such an innovative idea and worked perfectly for her.

I imagine it would be a great tool for you to use as well.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Originally Posted by TabithaHolmes
Originally Posted by DeniseWintheiser
let me tell you one thing that can change color of bed as well as your truck and that thing is vinyl wrap which allows to make your truck beautiful and attractive you can check it by self .

best matte vinyl

ok that's right. fair enough

Last edited by TabithaHolmes; 06/02/22 10:06 AM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved