Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hello,

I was wondering if you see aura’s, is this being considered as having synesteshia?

Greets

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Pro-Musician!

While developing your capacities to see auras might be related to the outcome some people experience due to synesthesia, I don't think it would be considered the same thing. My understanding is that synesthesia is an involuntary experience, while what you are doing is purposefully seeking to enhance and deepen that skill.

All the best!
Wendy

OP Offline

Okay, Thanks

Experience of 'auras' around people may be result of a neuropsychological condition called synesthesia. Synesthesia is a fascinating condition which causes a cross-wiring of the senses. People with it find they can taste numbers or associate particular colours with certain people.
cpstest.org

Experience of 'quality's' around individuals might be aftereffect of a neuropsychological condition called synesthesia. Synesthesia is an intriguing condition which causes a cross-wiring of the faculties. Individuals with it discover they can taste numbers or partner specific tones with specific individuals.
https://easycpstest.com/

Although some people experience synesthesia as the same outcome as developing the ability to see auras, I don't believe it's the same. As I understand it, synesthesia is an involuntary experience, whereas what you are doing is deliberately enhancing and deepening that ability. also check our game related website

Last edited by johnson113; 10/10/21 04:57 PM.

Originally Posted by Wendy_Greer
Hi Pro-Musician!

While developing your capacities to see auras might be related to the outcome some people experience due to synesthesia, I don't think it would be considered the same thing. My understanding is that synesthesia is an involuntary experience, while what you are doing is purposefully seeking to enhance and deepen that skill.
click per secound game cps counter
All the best!
Wendy
I don't think it looks exactly the same. My agreement is that synesthesia is a mandatory encounter, whereas what you are doing is deliberately trying to improve and develop that competence.

Last edited by veryot; 10/13/21 09:21 AM.

[quote=johnson113]Although some people experience synesthesia as the same outcome as developing the ability to see auras, I don't believe it's the same. As I understand it, synesthesia is an involuntary experience, whereas what you are doing is deliberately enhancing and deepening that ability.

Last edited by Wendy_Greer; 11/24/21 02:56 PM.

OK thank you very much

OK Thank you very much

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved