Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Dear Good People Of This Forum,

I humbly seek your kind wisdom and guidance. You see, I am at a bit of a impasse. As it happens, I have set for myself some rather large goals. Most of these goals by their nature require time and dedication to accomplish, at least as it pertains to my present belief system. The trouble is there is much I need to study and practice. Such things do give me satisfaction, but I am not sure they are enough to give me a sense of real progress. I need something in the here and now to make my goals feel more down to earth rather than pie in the sky. Perhaps I need tangible but rewarding challenges to engage me. I hope that makes sense. I would appreciate any suggestions as to which Paraliminals you think I might try, and any other insights which come to mind.

Thank you very much, and have a blessed day.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Allison!

Any time you have a large goal that seems intimidating, it’s a great idea to chunk down that goal into smaller steps. Break that big goal down into smaller time periods. You might have yearly goals, half-yearly goals, monthly goals, weekly goals and daily/hourly goals. These will all be built around the attainment of that larger goal

This makes the bigger goal feel more manageable and also give you some bench marks for the progress you are making. That, in turn, enhances your motivation, persistence and momentum.

I’m not sure what personal learning courses you have, but from a Paraliminal perspective, you might want to look at Belief, Success Built to Last, Focus and Concentration and Automatic Pilot.

Take a look at the complete listing of Paraliminals under the “All Products” link on our website and see what other titles and descriptions draw you. I find we are all far wiser than we give ourselves credit for!

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved